What's new

Spoiler Thread. People officially have the game already (NO STORY SPOILERS)

Only 1 week to go and it looks like it's a reasonable time for the flood gates to be open.

The other spoiler thread was locked so I think it's a good time to make one again where people could post their spoilers.

NO STORY SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD!!!!

All Stages:

Tournament Variations!!!!!:
Baraka
  1. Marauder: Baraka Barrage, Gutted (2)
  2. Bone Picker: Blood Lunge (2), Spine Burst
Cassie
  1. Digital Soldier: (Air) Bullet Barrage, Kneecappin', Flippin' Out
  2. Yaas Queen: Shoulder Charge, BLB-118 Energy Burst (2)
Cetrion
  1. Force of Nature: Earthquake, Delay Boulder Bash, Shattering Boulder
  2. Spring Cleaning: H2 POrt, Geyser (2)
D'Vorah
  1. Buzzed: (Air) Ticking Time Bug, Strepsiptera, Parasite
  2. Arachnophobia: Deadly Swarm, Widow's Kiss (2)
Erron
  1. 52 Kard Pickup: Enhanced Locked and Loaded, Outworld Gunslinger, Scud Shot
  2. Barking Irons: Cattle Toss, TNT Toss, Enhanced Rattle Snake Slide
Geras
  1. New Era: Stepping it Back (2), Sand Pillar
  2. Infinite Warden: Quick Sand, Gauntlet of the Ages, Bed of Spikes
Jacqui
  1. 1st Round KO: Lethal Clinch, Cybernetic Override, Robo Grappler
  2. Next Gen: Grenade Launcher, (Air) Dive Bomb, Tech-Dome
Jade
  1. Emerald Defender: (Air) Razor-Rang, Upward Razor-Rang, Edenian Spark
  2. Jaded: Pole Vault, Pole Vault Cancel, Amplify Blazing Nitro Kick
Jax
  1. Grinnin' Barrett: Duck and Weave, Briggs Barricade, Ripped
  2. Hunker Down: Quad Grab, Burning Hammer, Expert Grappler
Johnny
  1. Shock Jock: Mime Time, Brass Knuckles, Caged Rage
  2. Show Stopper: Throwing Shades, Say Cheese (2)
Kabal
  1. Mean Streak: Rolling Buzzsaw, (Air) Straight Buzzin', Dash Cancel
  2. Clean Cut: Low Hook Grab, Nomad Spin, Extended Hook
Kano
  1. Ripper: Lumbar Check, Rack Off, Manhandled
  2. Dirtbag: Vege-Mighty, Molotow Cocktail, Chemical Burn
Kitana
  1. Fan-Fare: (Air) Fan Flutter, Ground War, Royal Protection
  2. Highborn: Half Blood Stance (2), Edenian Razors
Kollector
  1. Back in the Pack: Up Demonic Mace, Demonic Clutch, Fade Out
  2. Spare Change: Bag Bomb, Vial of Sorrow, Demonic Comet
Kotal
  1. Ascension: Huehhueyi, God Ray, Kahn-Cut
  2. Totemic: Eztli Totem, Tecuani Maul, (Air) Tecuani Pounce
Kung Lao
  1. Lotus Fist: Orbiting Hat (2), Omega Hat
  2. Hat Tricks: Guided Hat, Z Hat, (Air) Teleport
Liu Kang
  1. Luohan Quan: Shaolin Stance, Low Fireball, Dragon Parry
  2. Wu Shi Legend: Energy Parry, Dragon Fire, Dragon's Gifts
Noob
  1. Seeing Double: Ghostball, (Air) Tele-Slam, Shadow Slide
  2. Dark Sabbath: Spirit Ball, Shadow Portals, (Air) Sickle Port
Raiden
  1. Thunder Wave: Storm Call, Sparkport (2)
  2. Raijin: Electric Burst, Quick Charge, Electric Current
Scorpion
  1. Reborn: Demon Slam, Hell Port Cancel (2)
  2. Searing Rage: Death Spin, Death Spear Kombo, Burning Spear
Shao Kahn
  1. True Kahn: Ridicule, Ground Shatter, Wrath Hammer
  2. Risen Emperor: Annihilation, Up Wrath Hammer, Dark Priest
Skarlet
  1. Heart Pierce: Dagger Dance, Bloodport, Blood Ritual
  2. Blood Drive: Cell Siphon, Blood Flow (2)
Sonya
  1. No Holds Barred: (Air) Ops Drop, Krushing Kounters, (Air) Marching Orders
  2. Ring Master: Energy Rings Charge, (Air) Downward Energy Rings, K.A.T. Turret Drop
Sub-Zero
  1. Dead of Winter: Cold Shoulder, Deep Freeze (2)
  2. Thin Ice: Frigid Storm, Death-Cicle Barrage, (Air) Polar Axe

Last edited:

Comments

List of Shao Kahn's hammers. I may have missed a couple and could have typos, but I'm pretty sure a got them all right:
  1. Dragon King's War Hammer
  2. Planet Tamer
  3. Slave Driver
  4. Intimidator
  5. Instrument of Woe
  6. Bonecraker
  7. Shao's Eradicator
  8. Demolisher
  9. Chest Burster
  10. The Annihilator
  11. The Oncoming Storm
  12. World Spliter
  13. Hopewrecker
  14. Obliterator
  15. Slaughter Hammer
  16. Emperor's Bash Hammer
  17. Imperial Kombat Hammer
  18. Sunbreaker
  19. Demonslayer
  20. Deathbringer
  21. Gift of Onaga
  22. Bloodied Skull Breaker
  23. Spirit Killer
  24. Blood Spiller
  25. Earthshaker
  26. Shao Kahn's Rage
  27. The Kahn's Greathammer
  28. Outworld Beast Hammer
IMPORTANT NOTES:
  • Some gear seem to be the same, but are colored differently and/or have a glow effect on them.
  • All of the gear above are of "Normal" rarity, which from my understanding is pretty much just Common rarity. Unless Shao Kahn has no rare gear, it's possible that the rarities could change in the day one update OR there is gear missing still.
  • Some of the unlock requirements are:
    • Unlocks in Towers of Time
    • Unlocks in Character Tower
    • Unlocks in Krypt (Normal Chests)
    • Unlocks in Kronika Chest
    • Unlocks in Krypt (Ermac Body)
So yeah... I don't know what Kronika Chests and Ermac Bodies are exactly, but there you have it.
No Balloon/Blow out Hammer? BOOHOO

Yeah, before I really get into the criticizing, I'm waiting to see what comes along with Online and the Krypt.

The Krypt may genuinely be game changing shit.
Yeah, my assumption is that the rarities of gear that people are pointing out indicate how expensive the relevant chest will be to open/how difficult the gameplay requirement will be to unlock it. then, instead of hunting down the chest to unlock it with gold, you can purchase it directly with the time crystals they mentioned

Reactions: Zev
Was Hsu Hao a really wanted character?

Man, that's some dirty shit.
He’s a meme, lol. He is regarded as the worst character in MK history and people started requesting him as a joke. It’s a nod from the devs.

You have a lot of strong and mostly negative opinions for someone who’s pretty clueless and just joined like a week ago. You’re just jumping at any chance to rage/criticize something.

Yeah man....so messed up that the devs didn’t include Hsu Hao and then rubbed it in the faces of all his “fans” ! :DOGE

Yeah, my assumption is that the rarities of gear that people are pointing out indicate how expensive the relevant chest will be to open/how difficult the gameplay requirement will be to unlock it. then, instead of hunting down the chest to unlock it with gold, you can purchase it directly with the time crystals they mentioned
God, I really hope not.

I don't know what's more hurting me at the moment. This?

Or the fact Skarlet can't have her ponytail out as it's own stand alone cosmetic.

Once again, I'm not catering to the discussion that "Oh, you looked at a leak" when the fucking secret was a given in how many shots of the trailer when it was clear that shit was Frost or any one down that Sub-Zero line of work since it was a pasty small chick with a blue mask. Gee, wonder who tf that was.

That said, I want more information on that only online shit because that's ridiculous.
Here’s all the information you need:

They don’t want hackers and exploiters to dupe the system and obtain more stuff than they’ve actually earned.

Calm your panties.

UPDATE: We’ve reconciled privately. No bad blood. More people should be like this guy.

Last edited:
He’s a meme, lol. He is regarded as the worst character in MK history and people started requesting him as a joke. It’s a nod from the devs.

You have a lot of strong and mostly negative opinions for someone who’s pretty clueless and just joined like a week ago. You’re just jumping at any chance to rage/criticize something.

Yeah man....so messed up that the devs didn’t include Hsu Hao and then rubbed it in the faces of all his “fans” ! :DOGE
I swear to God, some of you just get stupid fucking bold on some real dumb shit.

I said "if he was, that's some dirty shit". Yeah, I'm newer to the hardcore side of the game. Have always been here. I also said it was lowkey hilarious but you're inept with reading pages after the initial post, you just hopped in to talk shit. I acknowledged I thought it was bold and funny, and that I didn't believe he had fans.

Enjoy the few likes you're going to get from not reading the posts that followed the one you quoted, you fucking spaz.

Here’s all the information you need:

They don’t want hackers and exploiters to dupe the system and obtain more stuff than they’ve actually earned.

Calm your panties.
"I really hope online delievers on a lack of modes."

"THEY DON'T WANT HACKERS AND EXPLOITERS TO DUPE THE SYSTEM."

Never once did I say the shit should be accessible right now. Practice what you preach, homie.

List of Shao Kahn's hammers. I may have missed a couple and could have typos, but I'm pretty sure a got them all right:
  2. Planet Tamer
  3. Slave Driver
  4. Intimidator
  5. Instrument of Woe
  6. Bonecraker
  7. Shao's Eradicator
  8. Demolisher
  9. Chest Burster
  10. The Annihilator
  11. The Oncoming Storm
  12. World Spliter
  13. Hopewrecker
  14. Obliterator
  15. Slaughter Hammer
  18. Sunbreaker
  19. Demonslayer
  20. Deathbringer
  21. Gift of Onaga
  23. Spirit Killer
  24. Blood Spiller
  25. Earthshaker
  26. Shao Kahn's Rage
IMPORTANT NOTES:
  • Some gear seem to be the same, but are colored differently and/or have a glow effect on them.
  • All of the gear above are of "Normal" rarity, which from my understanding is pretty much just Common rarity. Unless Shao Kahn has no rare gear, it's possible that the rarities could change in the day one update OR there is gear missing still.
So yeah... I don't know what Kronika Chests and Ermac Bodies are exactly, but there you have it.

EDIT: There is also an option to "Track Quest" for gear.
There's Ermac bodies and an achievement about spearing bodies. Hmmm

2. Planet Tamer
  3. Slave Driver
  4. Intimidator
  5. Instrument of Woe
  6. Bonecraker
  7. Shao's Eradicator
  8. Demolisher
  9. Chest Burster
  10. The Annihilator
  11. The Oncoming Storm
  12. World Spliter
  13. Hopewrecker
  14. Obliterator
  15. Slaughter Hammer
  18. Sunbreaker
  19. Demonslayer
  20. Deathbringer
  21. Gift of Onaga
  23. Spirit Killer
  24. Blood Spiller
  25. Earthshaker
  26. Shao Kahn's Rage
IMPORTANT NOTES:

EDIT: There is also an option to "Track Quest" for gear.
Please, please,please....... tell us the tournament variations/moves.

I swear to God, some of you just get stupid fucking bold on some real dumb shit.

I said "if he was, that's some dirty shit". Yeah, I'm newer to the hardcore side of the game. Have always been here. I also said it was lowkey hilarious but you're inept with reading pages after the initial post, you just hopped in to talk shit. I acknowledged I thought it was bold and funny, and that I didn't believe he had fans.

Enjoy the few likes you're going to get from not reading the posts that followed the one you quoted, you fucking spaz.
I’m a spaz but you’re the guy who joined a week ago and has done nothing but post nonstop since...99% of the time to bitch, and more often than not you don’t even have a clue what you’re talking about.

You have no idea how any of the mechanics work, no clue about the characters or lore clearly, yet you’ve got strong opinions about all of it and sound like an absolute dipshit. Get a grip.

Sounds like you need to listen to some ASMR.

"I really hope online delievers on a lack of modes."

"THEY DON'T WANT HACKERS AND EXPLOITERS TO DUPE THE SYSTEM."

Never once did I say the shit should be accessible right now. Practice what you preach, homie.
It doesn’t help that everything you post here is negative and combative. Calm the fuck down, man. It’s just a video game.

UPDATE: We’ve reconciled privately. No bad blood. More people should be like this guy.

Last edited: