What's new

Spoiler Thread. People officially have the game already (NO STORY SPOILERS)

Only 1 week to go and it looks like it's a reasonable time for the flood gates to be open.

The other spoiler thread was locked so I think it's a good time to make one again where people could post their spoilers.

NO STORY SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD!!!!

All Stages:

Tournament Variations!!!!!:
Baraka
  1. Marauder: Baraka Barrage, Gutted (2)
  2. Bone Picker: Blood Lunge (2), Spine Burst
Cassie
  1. Digital Soldier: (Air) Bullet Barrage, Kneecappin', Flippin' Out
  2. Yaas Queen: Shoulder Charge, BLB-118 Energy Burst (2)
Cetrion
  1. Force of Nature: Earthquake, Delay Boulder Bash, Shattering Boulder
  2. Spring Cleaning: H2 POrt, Geyser (2)
D'Vorah
  1. Buzzed: (Air) Ticking Time Bug, Strepsiptera, Parasite
  2. Arachnophobia: Deadly Swarm, Widow's Kiss (2)
Erron
  1. 52 Kard Pickup: Enhanced Locked and Loaded, Outworld Gunslinger, Scud Shot
  2. Barking Irons: Cattle Toss, TNT Toss, Enhanced Rattle Snake Slide
Geras
  1. New Era: Stepping it Back (2), Sand Pillar
  2. Infinite Warden: Quick Sand, Gauntlet of the Ages, Bed of Spikes
Jacqui
  1. 1st Round KO: Lethal Clinch, Cybernetic Override, Robo Grappler
  2. Next Gen: Grenade Launcher, (Air) Dive Bomb, Tech-Dome
Jade
  1. Emerald Defender: (Air) Razor-Rang, Upward Razor-Rang, Edenian Spark
  2. Jaded: Pole Vault, Pole Vault Cancel, Amplify Blazing Nitro Kick
Jax
  1. Grinnin' Barrett: Duck and Weave, Briggs Barricade, Ripped
  2. Hunker Down: Quad Grab, Burning Hammer, Expert Grappler
Johnny
  1. Shock Jock: Mime Time, Brass Knuckles, Caged Rage
  2. Show Stopper: Throwing Shades, Say Cheese (2)
Kabal
  1. Mean Streak: Rolling Buzzsaw, (Air) Straight Buzzin', Dash Cancel
  2. Clean Cut: Low Hook Grab, Nomad Spin, Extended Hook
Kano
  1. Ripper: Lumbar Check, Rack Off, Manhandled
  2. Dirtbag: Vege-Mighty, Molotow Cocktail, Chemical Burn
Kitana
  1. Fan-Fare: (Air) Fan Flutter, Ground War, Royal Protection
  2. Highborn: Half Blood Stance (2), Edenian Razors
Kollector
  1. Back in the Pack: Up Demonic Mace, Demonic Clutch, Fade Out
  2. Spare Change: Bag Bomb, Vial of Sorrow, Demonic Comet
Kotal
  1. Ascension: Huehhueyi, God Ray, Kahn-Cut
  2. Totemic: Eztli Totem, Tecuani Maul, (Air) Tecuani Pounce
Kung Lao
  1. Lotus Fist: Orbiting Hat (2), Omega Hat
  2. Hat Tricks: Guided Hat, Z Hat, (Air) Teleport
Liu Kang
  1. Luohan Quan: Shaolin Stance, Low Fireball, Dragon Parry
  2. Wu Shi Legend: Energy Parry, Dragon Fire, Dragon's Gifts
Noob
  1. Seeing Double: Ghostball, (Air) Tele-Slam, Shadow Slide
  2. Dark Sabbath: Spirit Ball, Shadow Portals, (Air) Sickle Port
Raiden
  1. Thunder Wave: Storm Call, Sparkport (2)
  2. Raijin: Electric Burst, Quick Charge, Electric Current
Scorpion
  1. Reborn: Demon Slam, Hell Port Cancel (2)
  2. Searing Rage: Death Spin, Death Spear Kombo, Burning Spear
Shao Kahn
  1. True Kahn: Ridicule, Ground Shatter, Wrath Hammer
  2. Risen Emperor: Annihilation, Up Wrath Hammer, Dark Priest
Skarlet
  1. Heart Pierce: Dagger Dance, Bloodport, Blood Ritual
  2. Blood Drive: Cell Siphon, Blood Flow (2)
Sonya
  1. No Holds Barred: (Air) Ops Drop, Krushing Kounters, (Air) Marching Orders
  2. Ring Master: Energy Rings Charge, (Air) Downward Energy Rings, K.A.T. Turret Drop
Sub-Zero
  1. Dead of Winter: Cold Shoulder, Deep Freeze (2)
  2. Thin Ice: Frigid Storm, Death-Cicle Barrage, (Air) Polar Axe

Last edited:

Comments

Yeah, see. I'm sorry, but fuck no.

Was Frost not already shown in a trailer? Isn't that where the whole "Oh Jesus, they made her bald" shit stemmed from. We clearly knew of her in this game. You can say "we didnt know she was playable" but we knew she was her. They gave that to us. So, this isn't like a big "WOAH, FROST?!".

As for expecting new modes, that was nothing from leaks. That was from some Kombat Kast.
She was in the trailer but the only reason we recognized her as Frost is because we already had the leak - without the leak there is no way you could have known it was her. In the trailer she was covered head to toe by a cloak. The bald thing came from the leak.

So, I'm sorry but a hearty fuck no to you and shut up. You're literally just making stuff up to be mad. From official sources she's never been revealed, discussed, confirmed or anything whatsoever.

I am genuinely happy for the people excited though. I'm actually tempted to try using out Frost. There's a ton of characters that I think look good.

Roster aside though, genuinely not like "WOW!". I hope the Krypt is cool.

Not even remotely feeling that Frost design man fuck lol. Hopefully she looks better once actual approved images / material releases. I mean is it me or does NRS have this tendency to make really wideset faces for a lot of their female designs since INJ2? It's this whole "cherub effect" thing and Frost looks like a another victim.

Costume redesign is whatever because she's team Kronika apparently so hopefully her alt pieces look less team Kronika sponsored generic.

Still crossing my fingers because Frost was my favorite 3d Era main.

She was in the trailer but the only reason we recognized her as Frost is because we already had the leak. In the trailer she was covered head to toe by a cloak. The bald thing came from the leak.

So, I'm sorry but a hearty fuck no to you and shut up.
Yeah, see. This is the type of fanboyancy shit I'm not allowing.

Be hyped for the game but acting like it was hard to decode who the pasty white girl with the Sub-Zero mask was with the white gloves in multiple shots was only because we had a leak doesn't mean shit.

Frost as the secret is a weak secret. She's an awesome character that I plan on picking up but fuck outta my face with this "OH THAT'S ON YOU" shit.

What if the Krypt is the "new" mode? It is an entirely different take on it, after all.
This is what I was thinking. Didn't they say it was more like an over the shoulder thing? Could be pretty different.

They are probably also treating the Towers of Time as "new for Mortal Kombat" (what's a multiverse? Never heard of it).

Reactions: Zev
Yeah, see. This is the type of fanboyancy shit I'm not allowing.

Be hyped for the game but acting like it was hard to decode who the pasty white girl with the Sub-Zero mask was with the white gloves in multiple shots was only because we had a leak doesn't mean shit.

Frost as the secret is a weak secret. She's an awesome character that I plan on picking up but fuck outta my face with this "OH THAT'S ON YOU" shit.
Nobody cares what you're allowing you clown. You're wrong and pretty much everyone that can read and use brain cells will recognize that.

I'm gonna give my positives though:

The fatalities thus far are fucking dope.

The maps seem way better than MKX.

The gear has variety and caters to all audiences of klassic and newer designs.

And the roster itself while I think small, is incredibly satisfying to look at.

And if Frost is any indicator on how easy it will be to get the unlockables in this game, we may be set.

Nobody cares what you're allowing you clown. You're wrong and pretty much everyone that can read and use brain cells will recognize that.
I have wasted much better time on people who present an actual argument and don't go with "fuk u clown u wrong".

Do me the solid and just keep getting hype on the shit. Frost wasn't a really well kept secret, at all.

Once again, I'm not catering to the discussion that "Oh, you looked at a leak" when the fucking secret was a given in how many shots of the trailer when it was clear that shit was Frost or any one down that Sub-Zero line of work since it was a pasty small chick with a blue mask. Gee, wonder who tf that was.

That said, I want more information on that only online shit because that's ridiculous.