What's new

SPOILER: Casting Call for Mortal Kombat X Digital Series Reveals New Characters?

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Anybody remembers "TAKEDA" actually being Scorpion's original name BEFORE Shang Tsung turned him into the famous yellow ninja in the MK: Konquest series ?
THEN came "Hanzo Hasashi" somewhere in the 00's as his original human name.

If the description has any authenticity (and it doesn't sound too far fetched tbh), I can see Takeda being a little bitch on a special forces mission by not listening to orders, resulting in Kenshi having to save him and dying in the process, giving Takeda some more depth as a character.
Exactly what I just thought... Putting takeda on a path of vengeance for the next game:mad:

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
They mention shao Kahn a lot
I would actually love to see him as a playable character. They just need to make him more nimble and agile...not so buff and huge. #Nostalgia

Still no information on any other females -_-
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually overwhelmed with all the D that this game is presenting me with, lol. Ugh...I am fully expecting 4 or 5 back to back female reveal trailers. Starting with the queen Tanya, of course. ;)

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Well they did say that there was gonna be a new MK movie around the time MKX comes out but I dont see that happening soon b/c there isnt a movie trailer or teaser yet. dammit.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I didn't read anything but the names, I just want to say this though:

PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL THIS SHIT FOR OTHER PEOPLE LIKE PEOPLE DID IN MK9 WITH CYBER-SUB AND QUAN-CHI. DON'T TALK ABOUT WITHOUT SPOILERS TAGS.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
The word spoiler is in the title yo
Yo i'm saying to the people in this thread not to spread any of it outside of the thread unless they're in other topics labeled "Spoiler".

As in I don't want to go to the Kung Lao section of the forums and see people posting about Kung Jin.

Akin to people spreading out Cyber Subzero after the leaks, to people who didn't want the secret spoiled for them.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Yo i'm saying to the people in this thread not to spread any of it outside of the thread unless they're in other topics labeled "Spoiler".

As in I don't want to go to the Kung Lao section of the forums and see people posting about Kung Jin.

Akin to people spreading out Cyber Subzero after the leaks, to people who didn't want the secret spoiled for them.
I had no idea that's what you were saying until you explained it just now.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Interesting, good to hear another realm where D'Vorah's from even though sadly it was but another world Shao Kahn conquered apparently years ago.

Cage having special forces is interesting, perhaps Sonya retired? Or died? hmmm

These new names are interesting, though too many Kungs...lol Kung...um Pun intentend :p

I'm liking Takeda sounds like a cool character, surprised nobody else mentioned according to this at least he has Telekinesis and Telepathy? That's awesome. Depending on how he plays I will use him, if he's more like Kenshi I'll probably pass but if he's like Ermac he will be within my arsenal.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Telekinesis and Telepathy are cool and all, but...if he's not blind, I don't think he can be as awesome as Kenshi.

I hope he plays like Ermac and we get a playable old man Kenshi as well.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Telekinesis and Telepathy are cool and all, but...if he's not blind, I don't think he can be as awesome as Kenshi.

I hope he plays like Ermac and we get a playable old man Kenshi as well.
If my theory hold up, of Kenshi dying due to Takeda not following orders on a special forces mission, I'm thinking Takeda may don the blindfold in honour of his father and to enhance his discipline