What's new

SPOILER: Casting Call for Mortal Kombat X Digital Series Reveals New Characters?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
That description of Kenshi's son has "replacement character" written all over it. I swear if the teases of Kenshi leads to him being in the story only and his son being the playable character I will lose my mind and go on an endless salt filled rant befitting of my username!

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Yeah it's looking more and more unlikely that Kenshi will not be in the roster, but Takeda will :(
Telekinetic swordsman with ninja training though...

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Well Kenshi first if he isn't in ill raise Takeda myself and if neither are in then Darrius baby where are u
IF, and this is a BIG IF, if the info here is correct it appears as though Takeda is simply a clone/newer Kenshi (based on description given). I doubt that NRS would have two telekentic, sword wielding, badasses. Just think, Takeda would be Kenshi with a new paint job... AND EYES :eek:

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
That description of Kenshi's son has "replacement character" written all over it. I swear if the teases of Kenshi leads to him being in the story only and his son being the playable character I will lose my mind and go on an endless salt filled rant befitting of my username!
Id actually be ok with it...surprisingly

haketh

Noob
IF, and this is a BIG IF, if the info here is correct it appears as though Takeda is simply a clone/newer Kenshi (based on description given). I doubt that NRS would have two telekentic, sword wielding, badasses. Just think, Takeda would be Kenshi with a new paint job... AND EYES :eek:
Well Kenshi first if he isn't in ill raise Takeda myself and if neither are in then Darrius baby where are u
Wouldn't be surprised if Takeda is the Kenshi replacement & they have a Kenshi costume to use.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Atleast, so far it seems he isn't killed off...yet:mad:
If the description has any authenticity (and it doesn't sound too far fetched tbh), I can see Takeda being a little bitch on a special forces mission by not listening to orders, resulting in Kenshi having to save him and dying in the process, giving Takeda some more depth as a character.