What's new

Special Injustice Announcement Coming Monday w/ Character Reveal!

KRYS9984

Noob
And i thought i was the only one that wanted joker gameplay lol
You're not alone man (Cat as well), I'm in the same boat. :D

What I'd really like to know is some additional information regarding the Injustice Fightstick; it was confirmed over 2 weeks ago and we still have zero input on its' specs / components. Let's go PDP!!!!!

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
90% chance its gonna be Aquaman
but in the event it isnt him its either Martian Manhunter or Captain Cold

LEGEND

YES!
ok, so my serious prediction is that 16 bit will be showing off Hawkgirl.

This way we can finally see some good gameplay. Well, i guess the footage durring Hector's interview was pretty solid i'll give them that

As a mimic character.
Mimic character?
Expect it to be Parasite and play and feel like Shang Tsung with life leeching and the usage of his enemies powers, but without shapeshifting into them.

Wouldn't mind seeing some Ares. A lot of people - myself included - don't know anything about him at all. It's cool that he's in.
This is all you need to know:

"Character you havent seen yet" I think that rules out Raven, Hawkgirl/Hawkwoman, Bane and Green Lantern. Its probably going to be someone like Ares, Aquaman, Black Adam, Sinestro or Doomsday

"Character you havent seen yet" I think that rules out Raven, Hawkgirl/Hawkwoman, Bane and Green Lantern. Its probably going to be someone like Ares, Aquaman, Black Adam, Sinestro or Doomsday
We saw more of Doomsday than Raven / Bane :-|

My inner fanboy wants to see the Red Hood, but since I don't expect that to happen, I guess it could be Captain Cold.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
It says "...we'll show off gameplay footage from a character you haven't seen yet.". This could either mean what you mentioned, or they could mean we'll see gameplay from a character we haven't yet seen gameplay from. I think if it was a new character they would say it was a character reveal with gameplay footage. Just how I see it though.

trufenix

bye felicia
Ed already acknowledged Raven and InjusticeGame acknowledged Hawkgirl, so the only characters we know but haven't seen are Ares, Cold, Sinestro, Black Adam, Aquaman, Doomsday or Shazam. If we're going by official reveals, its one of them or someone totally new.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
The real problem here is we don't know if their saying we'll get footage from a character never seen before, or if we'll get footage from a character we've seen, but not in gameplay. This whole thing is a MESS! They sure know how to torture us :( Or they don't know the English language very well.

trufenix

bye felicia
the reality is they don't care, and they don't have to. Last week they proved that with the right trailer and the right words said during an interview they can turn any hater into a fan. They know damned well they have maybe the biggest game of the year (minus, maybe Bioshock Infinite and GTA5) on their hands.

Ed already acknowledged Raven and InjusticeGame acknowledged Hawkgirl, so the only characters we know but haven't seen are Ares, Cold, Sinestro, Black Adam, Aquaman, Doomsday or Shazam. If we're going by official reveals, its one of them or someone totally new.
Whatchu talkin''bout, Willis?

We saw Doomsday in one of the very first videos standing in the background (FOS stage) and we saw Flash dodging a freeze ray (even though it should be a cold beam), so Doomsday and Captain Cold are both a given.
I personally don't expect Doomsday to be playable. With Solomon Grundy and Bane I simply don't see which role Doomsday could take as a part of the roster.