What's new

Special Injustice Announcement Coming Monday w/ Character Reveal!

axeman87

Noob
hmmmm... gameplay we havent seen (from a known character), or a new character & gameplay we havent seen before?

Could mean either.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Would everyone shit a break in this thread if Animal Man was announced? lol
I'd like to see him, considering how badass his New 52 stuff is. Although I'm still waiting to see Lobo, because Boon saying he could be DLC just makes me think he's finished and on the disc already.

As much as I hate Aquaman it would be awesome if he is in the game, especially if his powers were fish based or just outrageously dumb. Smacking people with sharks and shit? Legit!

Power Girl will probably be a skin. Which makes me kinda sad.
You think so? She was in the hint with Batgirl and Supergirl, and I believe Boon said more females were on the way. Would be odd if none of the three made it in. I think she could be likely, but I wouldn't be surprised with her appearing as a skin. Raven and Hawkgirl are the only other two females we know of, but their playability isn't confirmed.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
You think so? She was in the hint with Batgirl and Supergirl, and I believe Boon said more females were on the way. Would be odd if none of the three made it in. I think she could be likely, but I wouldn't be surprised with her appearing as a skin. Raven and Hawkgirl are the only other two females we know of, but their playability isn't confirmed.
I think Power Girl, Batgirl and Supergirl will be skins because Boon said that "clone" characters like Professor Zoom won't be given full slots. I'm pretty damn sure Raven will be playable, and Hawkgirl's GOTTA be playable after being conveniently shown in that trailer.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow

They could all be skins with a different voice.

I think Power Girl, Batgirl and Supergirl will be skins because Boon said that "clone" characters like Professor Zoom won't be given full slots. I'm pretty damn sure Raven will be playable, and Hawkgirl's GOTTA be playable after being conveniently shown in that trailer.
Oh yeah if Raven and my home girl Hawkwoman aren't playable I will flip some serious shit. Also it would be cool if we had Beast Boy and Starfire in there too just to complete the TT set. Please and thank you.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Oh yeah if Raven and my home girl Hawkwoman aren't playable I will flip some serious shit. Also it would be cool if we had Beast Boy and Starfire in there too just to complete the TT set. Please and thank you.
My thoughts exactly.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Wouldn't mind seeing some Ares. A lot of people - myself included - don't know anything about him at all. It's cool that he's in.

Blue Beetle, Beast Boy, or MMHunter.

Since Nightwing, Cyborg, Deathstroke, and Raven have pretty much been confirmed it would be cool to see Beast Boy and Starfire be playable.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
It's going to be a female character seeing as there are only 3 (Catwoman, Harley and Wonder Woman) confirmed so far. I'm guessing Hawkwoman or Raven.