What's new

Soul Calibur 6: THE SOUL STILL BURNS!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
That was very entertaining Beezy, nice comeback against that Ivy player. They were trying so hard to read your 1B with Ivy’s jump B lmao.
THE WHOLE FUCKING SET! I mean, it did worked most of the time so i get why he kept doing it, but i adapt babY! This is why I LOOOOVE this game! Everybody is viable and still so much to learn. Thank ya kindly for checking it out. OOOOO and i probably will stream this tomorrow :)

"GOT'EM! ... No I don't... YES I DO!!! WOOOOH!" XD
Loved it.

Also, your Skarlet CaS is on point!
Thank ya kindly! Since the new pieces came out, i changes Skarlet's headgear to look more MK11 AND if you noticed, the other person's CaS was named Skarlett too! I was like, I HAVE to record this haha.

Eldagrin

Add me on PS4 if you want to play some games
THE WHOLE FUCKING SET! I mean, it did worked most of the time so i get why he kept doing it, but i adapt babY! This is why I LOOOOVE this game! Everybody is viable and still so much to learn. Thank ya kindly for checking it out. OOOOO and i probably will stream this tomorrow :)

Thank ya kindly! Since the new pieces came out, i changes Skarlet's headgear to look more MK11 AND if you noticed, the other person's CaS was named Skarlett too! I was like, I HAVE to record this haha.
Yeah a bad MU in SC is a lot different than a bad MU in an NRS game. In SC it doesn’t mean they completely shut down some of your tools, it usually means they make doing a move more risky or they make you change your offensive flow. Playing clean soul calibur alone makes match ups easier, knowing when to side step and when to jump/duck things is so key. So is knowing GI gaps.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Yeah a bad MU in SC is a lot different than a bad MU in an NRS game. In SC it doesn’t mean they completely shut down some of your tools, it usually means they make doing a move more risky or they make you change your offensive flow. Playing clean soul calibur alone makes match ups easier, knowing when to side step and when to jump/duck things is so key. So is knowing GI gaps.
This is the damn truth. Maybe thats why I like this game so much because at the end of the day being a great player ultimately wins you the game instead of relying on your character cuz everybody in this game has cheap shit. Wish NRS went this direction.

Eldagrin

Add me on PS4 if you want to play some games
This is the damn truth. Maybe thats why I like this game so much because at the end of the day being a great player ultimately wins you the game instead of relying on your character cuz everybody in this game has cheap shit. Wish NRS went this direction.
This is really the first SC game where everyone is broken and has a ton of cheap shit, usually some characters have all the cheap dirt and nobody else did. I am glad that this is how they’ve balanced it, it makes everyone feel powerful.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
This is really the first SC game where everyone is broken and has a ton of cheap shit, usually some characters have all the cheap dirt and nobody else did. I am glad that this is how they’ve balanced it, it makes everyone feel powerful.
Everyone feels power. Everyone feels viable, And everyone feels FUN TO PLAY! The most important part of a fighting game and this game still captures that aspect for me.

But i am happy to say that Uncle JBeezY did it. FINALLY FUCKING DID IT! I just reached C ranks! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS!!