What's new

SOON™ - Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack – Official Roster Reveal Trailer

With the DLC trailer coming tomorrow, NRS has put up a countdown video on Youtube. The DLC has possibly leaked as well, so beware if you are trying to avoid spoilers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

the leaks were legit. only looking forward to arnie though. the rest....meh. especially Joker. he looks...i dont know i like his injustice 2 face but this one :rolleyes:

Everyone complaining about the dates... but if you look, it’s just 7 weeks for each release, with one exception being 9 weeks (which happens to cover the Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year holidays).

I’d still prefer the old 4-week schedule, but I guess it’s not that bad. Look how long we waited for KP2, with no info.

This is epic.

yep, sure is ! so cool knowing that Arnold agreeded in let NRS having his look alike persona to be used in MK11 .... of course they paid him a bunch of money, but, it's part of the business, hehe :p

they really nailed with the visual look, and his traits for the character, and all we need now, it's confirmation tha they will use Arnold himself voice too ! :D

by the leaks, a lot of intros of T-800 come from classic quotes from the terminator 1 and 2 movies, so, there is hope ! :)

sindel with the , i am not impressed look. good to have something to look forward to.
seeing arnie getting ripped apart will for sure feel strange at the beginning.

yep, sure is ! so cool knowing that Arnold agreeded in let NRS having his look alike persona to be used in MK11 .... of course they paid him a bunch of money, but, it's part of the business, hehe :p

they really nailed with the visual look, and his traits for the character, and all we need now, it's confirmation tha they will use Arnold himself voice too ! :D

by the leaks, a lot of intros of T-800 come from classic quotes from the terminator 1 and 2 movies, so, there is hope ! :)
It’s got to be him. There are quotes/references from his other non-Terminator movies as well.

Injustice 2 CGI trailer set the standards for me lol this seemed like a reality tv show preview
MAN! I was just saying something similar to this. We waiting sooooo damn long for a DLC trailer that should have been out before any DLC characters were even released and we get a minute of this? No action? No gameplay?

I mean, dont get me wrong. The characters look great but this is confirmation on how NRS plans on "supporting" the game for years. Dragging out DLC almost 2 months in between and im not feeling this strategy at all. This trailer was 2 steps backwards from IJ2 trailers.

so sad sinfel is not next.. but have to say pretty excited for terminator. Spawn I couldn't care less about... Very keen to see a r rated joker instead of injustice joker.. be cool to see what that game could be like if they took the break off.

I was being too nice. joker looks like shit. the only saving grace being there's customization but who knows with mk11. it's more like the mkx trailers with better graphics. i thought it was going to be like the injustice trailers where they interacted with eachother

Last edited:
Dont care about Terminator but i have to say he looks awesome. He looks best out of all of them.

I am glad its Joker and not Pennywise or Ash... but he doesnt look good. He looks way to nice and he doesnt have that manical vibe to him. I know its only a glimpse but i hope the final version is alot more Joker and a lot less Joker Cosplay.

Spawn as final DLC in March makes me also a bit sad. They will regret their strategy as soon as they see their KP2 sales (especially pre-order), if we get one that is.

Anyways, thanks NRS for finally giving us the release dates.

Terminator looks fantastic, 10/10
Sindel looks pretty damn good (I want mortal skins though), 7/10
Joker looks ok, his laught is god tier though 7/10
Spawn looks a bit off? But still good enough 6/10

Arnold looks even better than him IRL, absolutely amazing
Spawn, as expected
Love Sindel face

But that Joker.. omg. I really hope that this was a last minute switch with Ash and this is work in progress, because he looks terrible

Btw trailer sucks balls, wtf is going on NRS? At least put a generic background ffs.