What's new

sonya pic

small teaser pic from russian magazine proper pics in novembre 23 issue
credit NAMK midway boards & http://www.mkserver.ru

google translate say

November 23 sale will go a new issue with great Gambling material on the new game of Mortal Kombat, which include the first images of the character Sonya Blade:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Great find! Now, you just need to take your jacket off and stay awhile instead of "post & run". :)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
wow she actually looks ok finally. or i could just be happy to see a character with out those silly straps hanging in the middle of their legs.

Johnny_Cage

Earthrealm's biggest STAR
Sonya is looking great, but i wouldn't mind if she had a t-shirt on. Not that i mind the current look, though.

AC1984

Kaballin!
that blows, but thanks for the finding anyway man,good stuff....She actually looks a lot like a modern version of MK1 Sonya...when you take away the whore boots.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It looks like Sonya guys, just because she's sexy doesn't mean she's a stripper or something lol...she doesn't need the "military politically correct" look 24/7....besides when you fight it's hard to fight with all that military uniform on you all the time. Besides, alternate uniforms remember I'm SURE she'll have her either her MK3 look, MK4 and MK DC which I liked...I hated her MKDA...FAR too "clothed" we get it that she's military. lol Let's see the fact that she's a great fighter yet still a WOMAN. :) I love the new look.

SZSR

Noob
"She looks like Sonya about as much as you look like Ermac with a mask on." ROFL. I loled so hard at that my brother told me to calm down.
She doesn't look suited for battle but it's better than man-Sonya from MKvsDC. Personally, the only point that I care about characters look like is at the select screen. I don't think how much she has hanging is really gonna matter when i'm trying to give my opponent a good beating.