What's new

sonya pic

REO

Undead
only reason i like this look on sonya is cuz it looks nothing like sonya. i hate sonya in general especially the one in umk3.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
She looks like Sonya about as much as you look like Ermac with a mask on. She just looks like a generic blonde girl with club clothes on. She never really dressed as "military" in the earlier games, but she had a rough theme (with green). And her clothing made sense for what a woman fighter would wear.
Something tight so them big ol's wouldn't flap, instead of showing off CG cleavage for teenagers with a TF fetish.

None of the female characters are unique at this point, it's like the art team is having costume discussions at the local strip club.

This is kind of an example of how the game is being whored out at this point. They say they are listening to the fans but then they ask players from other games to test MK9 and show it off everywhere besides the general location of where most of the players and scene is located.

Maybe they are waiting to demo MK2011 closer to the release date so that the players will see a more complete version of the game. :roll:
Well, honestly girls in other games like SC4 for example with Evy are FAR more ridciulous so if you have a problem with showing clevage lol but it still fits Sonya as far as I'm concerned. Everyone has a different view about her, I'm fine with it plus again...we are getting alternate costumes...

P.S. you're in the minority with that Ermac costume lol since a lot of people from other sites told me I was a dead ringer, go figure ;) But he's also a character that if anyone was going to be/play him, you kind of need a mask, glowing green eyes....so by your defintion of perfection "nobody would fit" anyone then...all fake characters anyway, who cares? lol

Johnny_Cage

Earthrealm's biggest STAR
She doesn't look like a dude, she looks like a chick with a gigantic jawline. Johnny still thinks it's Sonya's best look to date and will dream about them both doing naughty things all nights.

McNasty

Moist.
awesome rockin tits are fine by me, maybe more of those SF pervs will convert, but her face should have been a bit more like keri hoskins imo. I bet the leg grab will be fun to look at lol.

McNasty

Moist.
I agree with schiesse she needs more of a military less of the stripper look. Is it just me or is her face kinda cindy crawford-ish? Those boots....I mean come on shes gonna break an ankle fighting in those. The climate in the nether realm must be quite warm for these ladies to be fighting so scantily clad.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
You all are crazy, LOL. This is the best look for Sonya I have ever seen! I love the fact she's clad in skimpy leather revealing a LOT of her upper half. And those tight-fitting pants of hers. It just makes her look so badass! She's all mine!

Justice

Noob
I like this look. It does have the military theme at the same time. They even paid close enough attention to detail to add the leather strap underneath her bust to show why she doesn't fall out of it.

Having said all that, I don't see the need to have the zipper that low. That is a little rediculous. The scariest part is, Sonya still holds her title as the most covered female kombatant.....

I still refuse to use her alt costume....

She looks like Sonya about as much as you look like Ermac with a mask on. She just looks like a generic blonde girl with club clothes on. She never really dressed as "military" in the earlier games, but she had a rough theme (with green). And her clothing made sense for what a woman fighter would wear.
Something tight so them big ol's wouldn't flap, instead of showing off CG cleavage for teenagers with a TF fetish.

None of the female characters are unique at this point, it's like the art team is having costume discussions at the local strip club.

This is kind of an example of how the game is being whored out at this point. They say they are listening to the fans but then they ask players from other games to test MK9 and show it off everywhere besides the general location of where most of the players and scene is located.

Maybe they are waiting to demo MK2011 closer to the release date so that the players will see a more complete version of the game. :roll:
I was just thinking this as well. I think if these women were to be as strong in real life they would have to look something like this:

Not saying that I would prefer them to look more like men (I actually prefer their slutty gettups :p), but if they were trying to be accurate this is what they would look like instead of all of them being swimsuit model contestants. Now would you rather have Sonya the way she is now or have this dancing around the screen?

Justice

Noob
I was just thinking this as well. I think if these women were to be as strong in real life they would have to look something like this:

Not saying that I would prefer them to look more like men (I actually prefer their slutty gettups :p), but if they were trying to be accurate this is what they would look like instead of all of them being swimsuit model contestants. Now would you rather have Sonya the way she is now or have this dancing around the screen?
Holy crap! That isSonya! Just add bewbs and dye her hair..........

Kwon

---->----
Hopefully she will get her MK3 Lime-Outfit as an alternative in a future pack.

The Klassik One at 2:54