What's new

Tech Sonya OTG (Double Kiss & Breaker Combos)

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Some of these combos are very difficult to do, I want only to show the combo possibilities and highest damage possible with OTG. Dive kick after breaker is really complicated, the most effective in that case is: standing 4~cartwheel, or 4~MS variants.

Sonya is undoubtedly the most benefited with OTG breaker, the reason is the possibility to cause great damage and ease of connecting standing 4, or 4~MS for additional chip damage on midscreen or corner.

- Idea of dive kick after double kiss: WLK_EdwarD
- Combo configuration and OTG breaker by me

I hope you like :D

man i love your shit you constantly find tech with all different types of character.. wey tira paro y aver si puedes encontrar algo nuevo con el reptil porfas.. your chilean right?? lol

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
I've known about the double kiss since last year. I remember I did it to xSMoKEx and he freaked out lol. SonicFox5000 knew about this too and thought he found it lol.

But that otg breaker is awesome. I knew standing 4 otg'd but never knew it can combo from breaker. That's some sick shit DD! Nice find.

BillStickers Sonya has always been able to do +50% dmg midscreen lol, even without the double kiss. You should see the damage she can get in the corner :eek:
I still can't do that MS~Divekick Combo ;_; Fuck you. LOL

So I'm looking at Sonya frame data, and can somebody explain to me why the following is not an infinite on hit?

~=cancel

21~ms~jump forward instant divekick~21~ms~jump forward instant divekick, etc. etc.

Sonya's 21 string gives +23 cancel advantage on hit. MS has an execution of 10 frames (should be cancellable on that 10th frame?), and instant divekick takes 11 frames when you account for the jump and perfect execution... giving a 3 frame window for the divekick to hit. Divekick gives enough advantage on hit for another 21.... what am I missing here? I refuse to believe that I've discovered an infinite in less than 5 minutes of studying her frame data, lol

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
So I'm looking at Sonya frame data, and can somebody explain to me why the following is not an infinite on hit?

~=cancel

21~ms~jump forward instant divekick~21~ms~jump forward instant divekick, etc. etc.

Sonya's 21 string gives +23 cancel advantage on hit. MS has an execution of 10 frames (should be cancellable on that 10th frame?), and instant divekick takes 11 frames when you account for the jump and perfect execution... giving a 3 frame window for the divekick to hit. Divekick gives enough advantage on hit for another 21.... what am I missing here? I refuse to believe that I've discovered an infinite in less than 5 minutes of studying her frame data, lol
Ummm...blocked divekick is -21 I think lol
Edit: I now saw that you said on hit

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...

~=cancel

A time ago I discovered sonya infinite , was possible in many ways also 21~ms~jump forward instant divekick~21~ms...
http://testyourmight.com/threads/mk9-sonya-infinite-by-doc.4455/

She needs it!
Also you can only get the combo from kiss it seems, good thing it's not super high advantage on block or anything ;) right? Right...

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
Doctrine Dark

BTW these are amazing

Please pick up kenshi and show me more broke shit w him please :) Wanna find a reset lol
If you're serious I highly doubt he has one. I've always though Quan Chi might have one somewhere but I've had no luck finding it. The reason I say this is the common denominator with damage exploits is a "stun" move. The closest thing Kenshi has to another move that causes a reset would be comparing his EX close overhead to Jax's EX ground pound however the ground pound is unblockable and I've yet to find a setup in the corner where the opponent couldn't block the EX close overhead. I'm sure you're well aware of everything I said there but I've actually been Kenshi reset hunting for a couple weeks and thought I would share my thoughts since you mentioned it.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
can the otg after the breaker be blocked?

also whats the best way to deal with such things?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young

~=cancel

A time ago I discovered sonya infinite , was possible in many ways also 21~ms~jump forward instant divekick~21~ms...
http://testyourmight.com/threads/mk9-sonya-infinite-by-doc.4455/

*dumb blonde bitch videos*

............so no one's going to look into this?