What's new

Strategy Sonya Frame Data

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
Somberness
One question:

Does the execution frames for Military Stance attacks include MS execution frames? Or do we have to add MS execution frames to the frames of each attack?

For instance, F+1 is listed as 15 frames. Do those 15 frames include the 10 frames from MS? Or do we need to add 10+15 to get the total execution frames for F+1?

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
So Krys9984 and I are doing a video for Jade on when to EN Glow during block strings. What strings for Sonya do you know FOR SURE have gaps? Somberness anyone?

Justice

Noob
So Krys9984 and I are doing a video for Jade on when to EN Glow during block strings. What strings for Sonya do you know FOR SURE have gaps? Somberness anyone?
Riu48 posted a vid on this very subject. I forget which thread now, but it's on the Sonya forum somewhere....

Forget that. Here's a better thread. Well, don't forget it but this one might be more useful to you.
http://testyourmight.com/threads/sonya-frame-data-conclusions-blocked-string-gaps.14500/

Somberness

Lights
If instant air divekick is executed perfectly, how many frames is the execution? 11?
10. It's 11 only if you do it without it buffered, all jumps have at least 1 frame of start up. Buffering only takes 1 frame so it's not like it takes long, you can do it while blocking or while in block stun.