What's new

Combo List - Sonya Blade Sonya Blade Combo Thread

Roz

"You will not be remembered."
RIP Demo sonya, no one can even find more than 39% low starter zzzzzzz
LOL please be trolling

Mid screen
B33212, DF1 1, F2, 213, DF1 1, RC F2, DF1 1, 213, EX bf4 (44% low starter 42% if you don't ex the bf4) 47% if you start with jip, D4.

She does 51% with one bar in the corner and 80% in the corner off of x-ray. Needless to say she has a lot of damage output.

Last edited:

Roz

Special forces

No drone mid screen
Jip, d4,b2,njp, slight rc b2, 213, ex bf4. (35%) (30% meterless) (30% metered without the jip d4)

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
LOL please be trolling

Mid screen
B33212, DF1 1, F2, 213, DF1 1, RC F2, DF1 1, 213, EX bf4 (44% low starter 42% if you don't ex the bf4) 47% if you start with jip, D4. It's 39% if you want to end with 2134 for a safe reload.

She does 51% with one bar in the corner and 80% in the corner off of x-ray. Needless to say she has a lot of damage output.
She does not do 80% off of her xray, never has. But her 70%+ damage was nerfed in the last patch.

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
LOL please be trolling

Mid screen
B33212, DF1 1, F2, 213, DF1 1, RC F2, DF1 1, 213, EX bf4 (44% low starter 42% if you don't ex the bf4) 47% if you start with jip, D4. It's 39% if you want to end with 2134 for a safe reload.

Mid screen isnt the problem, do you even follow the thread? Find me something over 39% that goes into a SAFE reload in the corner. And no, 2134 ender is not safe

Roz

She does not do 80% off of her xray, never has. But her 70%+ damage was nerfed in the last patch.
I didn't know her damage was nerfed. My apologies, but actually yes she did do 80% in the corner at one point and I'm happy to link you the video.

Roz

Mid screen isnt the problem, do you even follow the thread? Find me something over 39% that goes into a SAFE reload in the corner. And no, 2134 ender is not safe
Then what's a safe ender? By the way no I don't follow the thread I just switched my main to sonya a few days ago.

Edit: tested 2134 and its not safe. Don't know why I thought it was

Last edited:

jmt

Noob
Then what's a safe ender cause 2134 has been working fine for me with the right timing and blocking immediately after? By the way no I don't follow the thread I just switched my main to sonya a few days ago.
There is no safe ender in the corner other than hitting them with a stun grenade and then immediately reloading.

2134 is definitely not safe.

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
Then what's a safe ender? By the way no I don't follow the thread I just switched my main to sonya a few days ago.

Edit: tested 2134 and its not safe. Don't know why I thought it was
Then why the fuck do you act like a smartass and call people out? I dont get why idiots post trying to make themselves look smart when in fact they only embarass themselves...

skater11

The saltiest
I'm curious to know if any of you have any use of Sonya's "park drone" in her Special forces variation, outside of the combo links she gets in the corner. Like using it in the neutral into blockstrings/staggers for example.

Edit: should have probably posted this on the general discussion thread.

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
I'm curious to know if any of you have any use of Sonya's "park drone" in her Special forces variation, outside of the combo links she gets in the corner. Like using it in the neutral into blockstrings/staggers for example.

Edit: should have probably posted this on the general discussion thread.
Check the thread posted by mraquary about it, we discussed it some :)

Roz

Then why the fuck do you act like a smartass and call people out? I dont get why idiots post trying to make themselves look smart when in fact they only embarass themselves...
Nobody called you out, stop acting like a child and get out of your feelings.