What's new

Match-up Discussion SonicFox's Batgirl Matchup Chart (WITH DESCRIPTION!)

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
the problem is the startup frames. If I had the nerve to (AND OH YES I WILL) I could dash up DP before you even clicked anything lol
Start up frames aren't that big of an issue, to be honest. You aren't dashing in and doing DP if I hit you with a d.1 because no matter what I press I'll be faster. After a b.1? You might as well just hold back or back-down because you aren't doing much of anything.

That's the magic of Bane, for all his start-up he has the +frames and reach to even it out in his favor. You can try to Yolo if you want, but dashing in recklessly will only get you d.2'd and launched across the stage again.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Start up frames aren't that big of an issue, to be honest. You aren't dashing in and doing DP if I hit you with a d.1 because no matter what I press I'll be faster. After a b.1? You might as well just hold back or back-down because you aren't doing much of anything.

That's the magic of Bane, for all his start-up he has the +frames and reach to even it out in his favor. You can try to Yolo if you want, but dashing in recklessly will only get you d.2'd and launched across the stage again.
We gotta see :D

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
No there's literally no way you can do that. It's not a "I'm just better than everyone else" thing. Unless the BG player doesn't take advantage of her plus frames after bola and lets you return to neutral you cannot backdash out of the vortex
let me rephrase, I can backdash after the 112 string after bola

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
No you definitely cannot, considering she doesn't have a 112 string. It's 111, and that's +22 on hit. Idk the frames for backdash but there's no way it comes out before b1 (14f) or b2 (15f). I'm telling you the only way you can do this is if the BG fucks up
might be lag then, I'll try it in practice mode today

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
@SonicFox5000 I hate you for picking Batgirl and Sonya and for winning games with those characters and I hate how you play with them and I hate losing to you but PLEASE THANK YOU FOR FINALLY SAYING THAT BG IS THE BEST IN THE GAME.

SHE MIGHT NOT HAVE EXTREME MATCHUPS BUT SHE DOES SO WELL AGAINST EVERYONE AND THAT MAKES HER THE BEST.

ALSO WHY WAS SHE DLC BEFORE ZATANNA WHY.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I took games off you in the mirror in casuals at Final Round. Hold that. Also while the subject of bills is being discussed, Bat Evade being a free escape option against Bane is also a bill.