What's new

SonicFox Wins MKX at Kumite 2016

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
This thread is ridiculous. First, if demo was actually broken you would definitely see more than like 2 people use her in tournament ever
No body knew what demo can achieve on full potential. If she wont get normalized in the next patch i guarantee you're gonna see a lot of demo Sonya mirrors from now on.

As for the match, SonicFox didn't know demo's mu and so he struggled
Scar,surprisingly, didn't know Tanya's mu and so he lost. period.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I know VMan eliminated him, dont know who knocked him into losers.
Ah thank you, when I have time i will see if I can look up the matches but I heard you have to be a subscriber to Pandax. If thats the case I am bummed had to work the whole weekend caught like 3 matches total.

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
this is dumb. what in the world is stup[id about katana or erron black or any cassie for that matter in comparison to any other top 10 charater
Calling my post dumb... well that is just your opinion man. Anyone questioning the stupidity of Hollywood Cassie, Vanilla Erron and you forgot to mention Kobu Jutsu Tanya is not worth arguing with. That is my opinion.

miti_mumway

Casual Lab Monster
Here we go again. And where were the Erron Blacks and Reptiles? Where was Predator? Who was doing anything with Shinnok other than Wound Cowboy?
There were a large amount of Reptile players but a lot of good people didn't make it out of pools. 12 man bracket pool and only 2 get out? It was easily the toughest tournament I've ever been to. RM Cossner knocked me out first round so maybe I'm a bit biased :p

I'm glad u guys loved KiT this year it was a lot of fun for me and I hope u guys liked the match selection that I was able to provided for those of u that couldn't make it I'll actually be writing up a little something soon about it and I honestly hope to see more of u next year.