What's new

SONICFOX VS TOM BRADY Ft10 EXHIBITION - ULTRA FIGHT NIGHT AT KIT 2016

Goat-City

Banned
Don't try me in these comments tonight or i will curse you out. Anyway

All i did was ask him for a few matches then he replied "why would i fucking play you, fuck out of here" etc. he was being very rude for no reason. So i lost all respect for him, i hope he fails at everything he does tbh
It depends on the context. I remember a lot of streams where Tom was ranting about the awful online and how he has no one to play with offline. For you to tell him to play some matches with you after that would make his response understandable. Plus it's not like you're anywhere on his level, so it's dumb to ask him to waste his own time in a lag fest no less.

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
It depends on the context. I remember a lot of streams where Tom was ranting about the awful online and how he has no one to play with offline. For you to tell him to play some matches with you after that would make his response understandable. Plus it's not like you're anywhere on his level, so it's dumb to ask him to waste his own time in a lag fest no less.

Lol nice try with that dumb way to insult my gameplay but if you want to experience my mileena it's your funeral. And on that note him ranting is irrelevant or not even an excuse to be rude tward a random person that asked for a couple of matches so you can be stupid all you want and try to defend him you're not changing my perception of him at all