What's new

SONICFOX VS TOM BRADY Ft10 EXHIBITION - ULTRA FIGHT NIGHT AT KIT 2016

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
It was close huh....that's how it is when you get to hide behind a clone....SonicFox could have picked a better MU yet he went with a hard one...yet he mopped....

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
So Sonic won... as if this is somehow shocking, be it with an unfavorable MU with Cassie or not. The kid is a prodigy (a disrespectful prodigy that I hope doesn't get his ass beat for teabagging mid-set once he's legal, but I digress).

I haven't watched it yet, but I think we can at least be happy enough for Tom that he didn't get 13-0'd and (from the sound of it) put up a decent fight.

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
I kind of wanted to root for tom but then I remembered how much of a ass he was to me. So i got excited every time he lost (((:) GO SONIC #teamsonicfox <3

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
You probably deserved it

Don't try me in these comments tonight or i will curse you out. Anyway

All i did was ask him for a few matches then he replied "why would i fucking play you, fuck out of here" etc. he was being very rude for no reason. So i lost all respect for him, i hope he fails at everything he does tbh

Damn this was a lot closer than I thought... Sonicfox clutched out a lot of games with low health that should've been Bradys.
For sure. Tom had some really bad brainfarts that cost him entire matches. The 4 - 2 Fox win where he throws after the last freeze broke my heart. I kinda get it though, I tend to only keep an eye on the opponents meter bar and forget about stamina when checking for breakers in a hurry.

Snoop88

Noob
Tom had some really bad decisions during the play and fox took advantage from them. But most important thing from this exhibition fight is... that Unbreakable is no doubt sitting next to Goro and Jason tier.