What's new

SONICFOX VS TOM BRADY Ft10 EXHIBITION - ULTRA FIGHT NIGHT AT KIT 2016

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
It was back and forth, but the final score tells a completely one-sided story.
you don't teabag someone multiple times mid combo because it's a close set. tom kinda choked in the begining tho. it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile

why are you still here lol
because kp2 and ggpo are coming out for consoles this year so it's a good time to play nrs games if you can afford a console

you don't teabag someone multiple times mid combo because it's a close set. tom kinda choked in the begining tho.

because kp2 and ggpo are coming out for consoles this year so
only final 2 games he pulled that shit out, he didn't teabag the whole match. He only teabagged the last couple games - those were the only games that he got 'mopped.' You from another dimension or somethin'?

Samsara

Resident Cynic
you don't teabag someone multiple times mid combo because it's a close set. tom kinda choked in the begining tho.

because kp2 and ggpo are coming out for consoles this year so
It's true Tom missed some easy opportunities to close out rounds and even win matches. Had he capitalized on whiff punishes and avoided key drops, he would have won at least 2 more games easily. That being said, most of the matches came down to last round with both players <20% health. It was significantly more competitive than the Foxy/King set.

Tom's play wasn't especially poor, its a shame he crumpled like that. Overall enjoyable set. Congrats to Fox on his win and to Tom for showing some enthusiasm and class (aka not spouting self-pitying drivel like Perfect Legend).

As far as Cassie nerfs are concerned I have no comment. I don't play the character and I have no interest in feigning expertise.

Goat-City

Banned
Tom's lack of experience playing the game showed with how many games he lost due to dropped combos and mental mistakes like that grab at the end of game 3 or 4. He also kept getting hit by mid string lows and overheads that aren't mixups as long as you react. On top of that you have the female hitbox counter picking Sub Zero by itself, not to mention the invincible nut punch.

Tom's lack of experience playing the game showed with how many games he lost due to dropped combos and mental mistakes like that grab at the end of game 3 or 4. He also kept getting hit by mid string lows and overheads that aren't mixups as long as you react. On top of that you have the female hitbox counter picking Sub Zero by itself, not to mention the invincible nut punch.
"Tom's lack of experience playing the game"

Off to bed for me - get in here Lord Brady fans - don't let the drones disparage the greatest Sub-Zero of all time.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
only final 2 games he pulled that shit out, he didn't teabag the whole match. He only teabagged the last couple games - those were the only games that he got 'mopped.' You from another dimension or somethin'?
i mean you guys can dance around it however you want if you lose 10 games in a row it's pretty telling who'll end up winning the set. nobody's saying tom's garbage, it just wasn't that close. was anyone really expecting a comeback after fox was up 4 or 5 games on tom?

Goat-City

Banned
"Tom's lack of experience playing the game"

Off to bed for me - get in here Lord Brady fans - don't let the drones disparage the greatest Sub-Zero of all time.
I'm a huge Tom Brady fan. Tom himself will tell you he doesn't have nearly as much experience as the rest of his competition. He only got REO to train with him offline a couple weeks ago. Before then he was playing nothing but online against scrubs in a lag fest with the character who suffers from lag more than anyone else in the game.