What's new

SonicFox Mk11 Pre-Combobreaker Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop88

Noob
If we speak about SubZero DoW I can agree or at least see what's his point.

However Thin Ice is better. He even mention it on stream that it's probably A tier.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
disagree with .... Liu is better than Skarlet, and Sub-Zero as a B ? nope :DOGE
I think he explained it as Sub's mixups are react-able and much easier than say Sonya's are. Online he concedes is a different matter. He also thinks that Sub gets out poked in neutral??? he really does explain his logic -right or wrong

Hitoshura

Head Cage
This isn't a tier list. It's an assumption of character placements based on ideas and theory with no numerical matchup testing what so ever. We need to stop focusing so much on tiers so early in a games life and actually work as a community to plays thousands of games before we have sufficient knowledge of characters in the game which we will then use to play sets with people who have the same level of skill as us to determine what the matchup is like.

I don't care how good you are at a game, one person alone can not make a proper tier list in a months time. Hell, even if there was help it's still too early.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I already posted this in the tier discussion thread yesterday and it’s being discussed there. Redirect this discussion there please.

Status
Not open for further replies.