What's new

Match Footage - Sub-Zero SonicFox Debuts his Cryomancer

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11

For anyone who hasn't seen SonicFox play Cyromancer, definitely a good watch to get an idea of Cyromancer's new game plan and how effective he can be when used properly.
Looks scary, the mixup game is real with all those tick throws, and B2 didn't seem to get hit with the overhead nerf hammer, faster pokes too.....

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
Haha I can't remember where it was posted but Sonic said something like he would main Cryo if he got a command grab. Something along those lines.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.

For anyone who hasn't seen SonicFox play Cyromancer, definitely a good watch to get an idea of Cyromancer's new game plan and how effective he can be when used properly.
Cryo gets a command grab that always ends with a knockdown right in front of him? OoohhMannGodddDammm

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
Noticed in the corner Fox would often use hammer for the hard knockdown, forward dash, back jump punch. Is that commonly known safe jump setup?

Santa_Destroyer

Blood n' cigs' PSN: Santa_Destroyer
8:50 haha muscle memory killed you xD.
Man I know this will take me some time as well haha.

Awesome pred you got there REO.

I been messin with cryo ever since the patch , I'm def going watch this with the up most detail so I can see how he plays the meta and what to do better in the neutral
Good stuff tho on ur pred tho Reo have u decided to keep him as a main

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
As a Sub Zero main I have known some kombos. Sonic will need some time to get used to them. ;)

Can't wait to see Hell get frozen. ;)

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
before all of you say its op pls wait till ppl learn how to deal with it lol also cryo will get zoned hard by some chars,grandmaster will counter it too
We have faced a lot of zoners as Sub Zero. He'll be fine against his zoner opponents. Grandmaster already has a hard time against them. His Ice Klone is a bit useless against them.