What's new

Match Footage - Royal Storm SonicFox Builds 3 Bars from Throwing Fans

N00B

Noob
21 into b14 into fan or whatever that string is, builds more than half bar on block and does pretty much good chip and half of the cast doesnt has answer against her 21 +2 and 9 frame b1, 5 fr j1 e.t.c.

P.S. kitana zonner characer has faster, better standing normals than Lao pressure character, you probably say but range not that good bla bla bla...actually b1 or b14 has good range. she doesnt need range on her normals when she has that fans, and she doesnt need fast standing normals too, only maybe pokes should be faster but not standing normals.

Last edited:

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
21 into b14 into fan or whatever that string is, builds more than half bar on block and does pretty much good chip and half of the cast doesnt has answer against her 21 +2 and 9 frame b1, 5 fr j1 e.t.c.

P.S. kitana zonner characer has faster, better standing normals than Lao pressure character, you probably say but range not that good bla bla bla...actually b1 or b14 has good range. she doesnt need range on her normals when she has that fans, and she doesnt need fast standing normals too, only maybe pokes should be faster but not standing normals.
B1 is 10 frames. You can can armor or backdash. J2 is her 5 frame jump attack. You shouldn't be challenging Kitana in the air as it is.

N00B

Noob
This is why I hate the Lao community the most.
They have the highest tier character in the game, and they cry about characters two levels below them.
You probably hate and do not respect anyone who has a personal opinion, which does not coincide with yours, if so then you're a very shitty person.
No one is crying - it's just the facts.

N00B

Noob
B1 is 10 frames. You can can armor or backdash. J2 is her 5 frame jump attack. You shouldn't be challenging Kitana in the air as it is.
Lao cant bacdash off of b14... And yea i think Kung Lao should beat her up close at least. Im ok with getting outzoned, and losing air to air game but not up close.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Lao cant bacdash off of b14... And yea i think Kung Lao should beat her up close at least. Im ok with getting outzoned, and losing air to air game but not up close.
Just checked, and yes, he gets tagged by the 4 of b14. He can still jump backwards or armor.

Or... just block and let her lose all momentum.

Mr.EditUndo

Meterburn the Meterburn
1121 into 4 into hat or whatever that string is, builds more than half bar on block and does pretty much good chip and half of the cast doesnt has answer against his b34 +1 and 12 frame f2, j2 e.t.c.

Im not going to type a theses on what he doesn't need (there is 100 form posts on that already)

but I guess according to YOU the "facts" is kit is now top 1

N00B

Noob
Kitana bodies Kung Lao like she always does. What else is new?
kitana should not body Kung Lao up close. All pressure characters but withouth good zoning should body all zonner characters up close.*

Last edited:

Solignac

Noob
Can someone who knows this MU explain to me why Slayer kept poking under and blocking so much against fans instead of just neutral ducking? I don't understand.
I have a lot of respect for slayer but it seems like everytime he goes up against sanic, its like his nerves get the best of him. He did win at TFC but at NEC it seemed like he wasn't as comfortable as he usually is. Very passive play

Kitana is far from the worst, neither is she a character with "no options". However, she is not the best either. She is a SOLID upper mid character. People tend to focus on what she cannot do such as "no 50/50, no win" but do not focus on what she can do. Meter is more important in MK then just about any other fighter and Kitana does that well. She also does have some zoning ability along with the ability to slow down jumping with full combo punishes. She also has decent to very good match up depending corner pressure/tactics.

She has losing match ups, but she has winning ones too.....