What's new

Something that needs to be said

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
About f2, that's why I said it was range-safe. It has a ton of range, and is made safe simply because he'll be so far away when spaced.

When I say wait, I mean see what he does and react. Granted this isn't 100% foolproof, but if you play aware, he's not going to just chip you out and gain a fuckton of meter all the time.

Again, I'm not saying they're the best or the worst options for pressure. But they aren't overwhelming in the slightest and it's gonna take much more than that to keep things rolling with KL. And the problems with all these things turn into his problem with dealing with crouch. He doesn't force you to really stand up into his jabs.

UPR_Nova

Noob
Maybe I just FEEL like that I don't blow you up but for the majority of our matches, I feel as if my best option after the landed d3 is the spin. I guess I just need to work on the 1-2 frame windows and if that's the case, I see no problem with that, poor execution on my part.

However, I will still stand by the mashing of the d3 statement earlier. In all honesty, that is why I attempted to switch to Liu and Jax and the reason I started my tournament journey with JC. Once I leveled up, the ducking of all my pressure never sat well. Now as I go back to Lao after leveling up even more, it annoys me even more. It's just a shame because Lao is the character that fits who I am personally the best. Maybe I will be forever forced to be in an angry loop of switching back and forth with Lao, getting my junk ducked and punished and never getting a top 32, much less a top 8. :confused: Or, I could just go back to that old Sub-Zero guy. He's collecting dust but still not expired. ;)

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Im not really sure what the point of this thread is. I do well with a bad character? Kung lao isnt as high on the tier list as people say he is? Honestly at this point in the game who cares? Just keep playing man, you'll place how you'll place.

Hes not complaining about the character hes moreso getting mad at how people think KL is godlike when thats not the case.
This is the second thread in like 3 days by him complaining about it. I know you guys ate bff and all but it looks like complaining to me, but whatever.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
I agree with the cyrax part and bird lao has pretty much always been around just barely given the name. All I do with him is jump around like an idiot

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
This is the second thread in like 3 days by him complaining about it. I know you guys ate bff and all but it looks like complaining to me, but whatever.
Dude I rarely ever talk to PL lol. Dude people overrate KL so much I understand how he feels. You know how stressful it is to win a match making all the right reads 100% of the time? Thats basically how it is with KL.