What's new

Question Some questions about MK characters

Which male ninja has the most potential in your opinion?

• Scorpion

• Sub-Zero

• Reptile

• Ermac

• Rain

• Tremor

• Khrome

• Chameleon

• Smoke

• Noob Saibot

Results are only viewable after voting.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
@_Bounce_ I'll assume you haven't checked your notifications. As I told you in the other thread (which is all the other questions you asked merged) there's no need for multiple question threads. If you have multiple questions ask them in one thread, otherwise you can receive an infraction for spamming. I'll merge this one too.

Worst new character to me is kotal hes great in game but if you have a kahn in mk he needs green aura and hammers
Worst guest is leatherface because jason is in the game
Worst mk character ever is mokap but i really hated tanya ever since mk4 i feel like they just threw her together with no feeling her story also sucks
Best new character is jaqcui because her face is beautiful im surprised nrs actually made a female look that good and she beats the hell out of ppl
Skarlett is the best female not in her cancels were so fun to watch
Chameleon has the most potential because he can be all of them

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Story wise? Ermac takes this easily. He is a being comprised of countless souls. If he retained or can tap into anything from those countless soul's has in their past lives (Such as knowledge, fighting abilities, techniques etc.) he could literally be the most OP thing in the MKU.