What's new

Question Some questions about MK characters

Which male ninja has the most potential in your opinion?

• Scorpion

• Sub-Zero

• Reptile

• Ermac

• Rain

• Tremor

• Khrome

• Chameleon

• Smoke

• Noob Saibot

Results are only viewable after voting.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Bad mouth Jacqui until one traps and cancels you like hell. There are only two dark skin sistas in the game, so got to love them.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
MK lore has over 50+ people. I like them all in a special way. I would say Shinjinko becuase he didn't have his own personality just stolen moves. At least Taven had his own uniques skill set.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Do people really hate Jacqui that much? I don't see anything wrong with her. I sure didn't have the mental jaw drop "WTH is this" moment I had when I saw Kobra or Bo for the first time. I know some people like farts enough that a few people gave BRC a pass but I don't recall anyone ever saying anything good about Kobra and kinda expected him to be in the lead.

Mokap was just more of a joke character than anything, and I don't really see him as a legitimate enough character to compare him to any of the others. He was a bad joke I wouldn't want to see retold ever again.

SwegZero

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
I love Frost and Sareena, but as a fan of Kano, Hsu Hao was just shameful. Also, why is Sareena on this, she isn't really a hated kharacter.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
<-- see avatar for favourite.

Kotal maybe as a runner up. He's cool and looks even cooler. I like most of what they came up with. Erron Black is the only one I really dislike, though Tremor is a bit bland.

SwegZero

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
I'll go from favorite to least favorite
1. Takeda
2. Kotal Kahn
3. Kung Jin
4. Erron Black
5. Cassie Cage
6. Ferra/Torr
7. Tremor
8. Jacqui
9. Triborg
10. D'vorah
This is just based on how much I like them, the only one I hate is D'vorah.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
I'll go from favorite to least favorite
1. Takeda
2. Kotal Kahn
3. Kung Jin
4. Erron Black
5. Cassie Cage
6. Ferra/Torr
7. Tremor
8. Jacqui
9. Triborg
10. D'vorah
This is just based on how much I like them, the only one I hate is D'vorah.
Yuck A Tarkatan Player. This One Dislikes You As Well ›.‹

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
She has the dullest personality of all. I hope she won't replace Jax in further games if they don't do a radical change of personality. They showed it can be done right with sassy Cassie.
Nah, Jacqui has the best trash talk free. Also the sass of her introductions is on point.

Not to mention she has 3 unique, viable variations that each play very differently and untilise very different mechanics (run cancels, restands and projectile zoning) without any of her variations being OP or too good. Tell me another character like that.

Nah, Jacqui has the best trash talk free. Also the sass of her introductions is on point.

Not to mention she has 3 unique, viable variations that each play very differently and untilise very different mechanics (run cancels, restands and projectile zoning) without any of her variations being OP or too good. Tell me another character like that.
Kotal Kahn what goes for different variations. But I wasn't talking about her Variations, just her personality and that point stands to me and lot of others.

Jacqui and trash talk? Please, Cassie, Jax, Johnny and half of the cast can take her to school.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
To be honest, I had interested in Cassie Cage, when the game was not out and you could find limited intros between characters, Cassie seemed so cool until I saw her ending. When I saw what she does to Shujinko, my interest for her has snuffed out.

Who is the worst new mkx character?
Takeda - he's too much japanese shit inspired: pokémon-naruto-digimon
Jacqui and Cassie are pretty boring as well - they wear almost the same clothes, uses guns, are from Special Bore and all that.

Who is the worst guest character?
All of them?! At least i can stand Jason - all others are real lame

Who is the worst mk character ever?
That's between Dairou, Darrius and Kobra. I'm not listing Meat or Mokap cause they were nothing more than a joke.

Who is the best new mkx character?
Kotal Kahn, no doubt.

Who is the best female character not in MKX?
Jade and Sindel. I miss them gurls.

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
To be honest, I had interested in Cassie Cage, when the game was not out and you could find limited intros between characters, Cassie seemed so cool until I saw her ending. When I saw what she does to Shujinko, my interest for her has snuffed out.
You know the ladder endings aren't canon, right? Your reason for disliking her is moot.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
You know the ladder endings aren't canon, right? Your reason for disliking her is moot.
You know, this is MK, which is full of surprises, including story ( if you look at previous timeline). I think we should make an argument about the definite matters before judging.

Last edited:

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
In your opinion:

Who is the worst new mkx character?
Who is the worst guest character?
Who is the worst mk character ever?
Who is the best new mkx character?
Who is the best female character not in MKX?
For me, Cassie Cage is the worst new MKX character. I hate her.
Worst guest is, obviosly, Leatherface.
Worst MK character ever? Meh... dunno.
Best new MKX character for me is Tremor. Even if he's not "new" at all, he's simply the best. I even like Triborg so much but he's more of a mix of well known character.
Best female not in MKX is Skarlet. I love her so much.