What's new

Combo Video - Unbreakable Some 1 Bar Aura Combos

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
FYI I'm sorry if I came off as a little pissy---- I'm actually thrilled that us Subby mains have the wherewithal to even post threads with new tech and combos.

I suppose I just want the forum to feel less cluttered with one-off threads.

@MILE_HIGH_CLUB good on you for taking some initiative and sharing what you've found--- it's too often that we get threads dedicated to old news.
No salt from me i know there's alot of mk players giving it there all to help the community grow. I am only trying to help open new doors, so apologize if my post are all old news

Samsara

Resident Cynic
This
No salt from me i know there's alot of mk players giving it there all to help the community grow. I am only trying to help open new doors, so apologize if my post are all old news
post is fine---- you actually have some creative set ups here----- most people appreciate your post, it actually had some new stuff---- I think people are hung up on the fact that it wasn't in the unbreakable thread is all.

Hopefully we see more from you.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
if it's annoying in you don't find my videos any good ,you can 1. simply not click on my shit
It's annoying that you think a bunch of old, known shit deserves its own thread, you can 1. Simply post it in the combo thread

2. play like every other Sub
3. Adviod at all cost clicking on my shit
4. drop your salty hate and work together to make this character viable
5." I got hands" provide any tech
2. Everything you do is worse than other Subs who would copy you? Find something worth doing
3. That's exactly the same as #1 lol
4. Sub is viable. Regardless, this thread does less to improve our knowledge of the character than it does to hurt it. What is there to be learned here that improves the character? You have no idea of what is known and what isn't because you haven't actually bothered to check the combo threads, so I'll answer - absolute zilch. This thread pushes a potentially useful thread back a page, and the more people that do it, the harder it is to actually learn about a character.
5. I've contributed to this character from the opening month, finding ACTUAL tech like a corner combo that works on females and corner game against certain match ups. You can't just post combos that are literally worse or the same as what we have known since literally BEFORE the game was released (check the Brady threads) and call it "tech". That's not what tech is.

@EMPEROR PRYCE this guy underestimate all my projects, and FYI Hands all those combos i n my KL video now do very exceptional dmg
The only ones that do more damage now are the Hatarang ones. Yet, surprisingly, all the other Hatarang options that were better back then ALSO do more damage, making them still better and your video still a waste of space. Funny how that works.

I GOT HANDS

Let's do it :p bit of fun @MILE_HIGH_CLUB you got Steam? I don't play as much Sub anymore, but since he's what relevant here, let's do it, mirror match, Sub vs Sub FT3 :p we can do Lao v Lao FT3 if you want as well since you spammed up the Lao forum with "tech" as well

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
this guy really dosent like me bc of video's I post, always find my thread in trash it. haha totally not worth it at all breh

I GOT HANDS

Sorry but I'm not part of the niche fraction of the population of earth that thinks buying an XBox1 is a wise use of their money

You ain't got a computer?

I GOT HANDS

console was a gift but I would never put up a console war in fgc thread I'll play you on any System, no I do not own mkx on pc
Yo it's like $10 on G2A.com . Doesn't really matter, it's only online, and it's gunna be pretty laggy regardless since we live so far apart, but could be a bit of fun if you get it online just tag me if you ever want to duke it out lol

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I had my blowup gifs all lined up for this FT3 that'll never come to fruition.

I GOT HANDS

Money match then, I'll fuckin buy him the game on Steam, if he wins he keeps it, he loses he buys me an XBox1 or just any game of his choice from my steam Wishlist

HYPED YET :x:x MILES LETS DO IT

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Three kinds of people:

- Those who are looking to get better
@I GOT HANDS
- Those who are looking to style @MILE_HIGH_CLUB @lordspinalkillerinstinct
- Scrubs
@Tom Brady

Real talk though, if a 5 minute video has just 1 new idea among 10 old ones, it's worth it. It would be nice if the redundant stuff didn't come up as often (looking at you, new Cryo main posting the 43% mid screen combo, you know exactly which one I'm talking about), but it's a small price to pay.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Lol ok that's enough excitement for the evening. I don't even know how to gif lol. All in all I learned a slick combo today:

B12xxEXIAC FJP 242 RC 12xxDF2 NJP D2 123xxBF4

Works 20% of the time and looks dope af.

I'll see ya guys----- I'm thinking about doing a Subby hype mega combo video. 8 minutes of combos with the same fucking 123xxslide ender. All variations and sick beatz with inputs on screen

Lol----- should be good for the combo thread

lordspinalkillerinstinct

He is not my main even though i have that name
Three kinds of people:

- Those who are looking to get better
@I GOT HANDS
- Those who are looking to style @MILE_HIGH_CLUB @lordspinalkillerinstinct
- Scrubs
@Tom Brady

Real talk though, if a 5 minute video has just 1 new idea among 10 old ones, it's worth it. It would be nice if the redundant stuff didn't come up as often (looking at you, new Cryo main posting the 43% mid screen combo, you know exactly which one I'm talking about), but it's a small price to pay.
I could share non of my stuff and findings and make yall use day one stuff and never finding this in mkx lifeltime
You guys are Never having fun with the game.
I am not here to get better iam here to share my 2 cents mate
Styling is just what i do iam not here to style just to show you my style and sharing it.
I play offline casuals everyweek i play in tournaments all the time i make top 8 everytime in killerinstinct and mk9 and mkx (offline).
You guys on this forums are a bunch of pricks and some internet gansters or something typing everything yall like

Just give the man his probsz and credit for the stuff he found old or new.
And for him making his own thread is the best thing you could do or else it will just fade away in those combo threads.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
I could share non of my stuff and findings and make yall use day one stuff and never finding this in mkx lifeltime
You guys are Never having fun with the game.
I am not here to get better iam here to share my 2 cents mate
Styling is just what i do iam not here to style just to show you my style and sharing it.
I play offline casuals everyweek i play in tournaments all the time i make top 8 everytime in killerinstinct and mk9 and mkx (offline).
You guys on this forums are a bunch of pricks and some internet gansters or something typing everything yall like

Just give the man his probsz and credit for the stuff he found old or new.
And for him making his own thread is the best thing you could do or else it will just fade away in those combo threads.
Perfectly said.