What's new

Combo Video - Unbreakable Some 1 Bar Aura Combos

boba_buster

Noob saibot
We are just messing with you dude , we do appreciate you trying tho but please post these things in the appropriate variation guides and not make whole new threads

boba_buster

Noob saibot
That got a thread because at the time no one had discussed it's uses in any of the open threads , other than in Brady's guide where is simply says good for punishing close up

boba_buster

Noob saibot
There's an open unbreakable guide to post combos and videos etc. so you don't need to make a whole new thread , that's all

boba_buster

Noob saibot
No mine was to focus on a certain thing that hadn't been discussed in detail , and back then there wasn't a huge upsurge of new sub players trying to make there stake by posting new threads lol

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
No mine was to focus on a certain thing that hadn't been discussed in detail , and back then there wasn't a huge upsurge of new sub players trying to make there stake by posting new threads lol
Im not new kid. I have created combos and ideas for some time now.i don't post cause there is always a person like you in every thread. Thank you guys for atleast checking my videos out before trying to shut me down

boba_buster

Noob saibot
I watched your videos befor posting anything , didn't see anything new or useful , y would you not end your combos in 123xxslide or b12xxiceburst?

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Before the patch 30% midscreen with unbreakable was impossible to hit. Small steps before Nrs finally buff a character out of control.

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
i love how subzero`s damage in this variation is capped at 32% mid screen with one bar.

thanx for the vid anyway

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Well you don't "need" to spend the bar doing these combos. I'm sure most of you are aware b12>normal aura>b12 links just fine. The ex aura is spending a bar for the mix up, not for damage.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Im not new kid. I have created combos and ideas for some time now.i don't post cause there is always a person like you in every thread. Thank you guys for atleast checking my videos out before trying to shut me down
Well, they've got a point. This sort of crap floods up character forums.

You did it in the KL forum where we told you to stop. http://testyourmight.com/threads/sub-par-combos.54902/

You did it in the Ermac forum and a mod immediately locked it up http://testyourmight.com/threads/ermac-spectral-mystic-combos.54299/

You've been here since 2013, there is threads going back as far as Injustice with people telling you to stop this. You a.) Clearly know the rules against it and b.) know that people don't like it, so why don't you just post your combo videos in one of the multiple threads stickies for it, instead of needing to be a special snowflake. On top of that even if you do do that, take the little bit of time out that it takes to see what's known and what isn't, because the majority of your combos are all pretty well established shit by the time you post them.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Well, they've got a point. This sort of crap floods up character forums.

You did it in the KL forum where we told you to stop. http://testyourmight.com/threads/sub-par-combos.54902/

You did it in the Ermac forum and a mod immediately locked it up http://testyourmight.com/threads/ermac-spectral-mystic-combos.54299/

You've been here since 2013, there is threads going back as far as Injustice with people telling you to stop this. You a.) Clearly know the rules against it and b.) know that people don't like it, so why don't you just post your combo videos in one of the multiple threads stickies for it, instead of needing to be a special snowflake. On top of that even if you do do that, take the little bit of time out that it takes to see what's known and what isn't, because the majority of your combos are all pretty well established shit by the time you post them.
Normally, I'd agree with this, but I don't think you understand.

Mile high has found tech for characters that changed the way a character played. For example, he found the kabal knee Flash injustice resets. As well as the RMS OTGs. He found Zatanna restands that maximized her damage. Ares mix ups I seen Mr aquaman using. And many many more.

Idgaf about combo threads for characters because their usually cluttered and it takes forever before u find anything useful. Threads like this work fine, because I know exactly what I'm getting. The mods can close it if they don't like it, which they haven't. It's their job and they will do it when they see fit.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Problem with posting this kinda stuff in guide threads or combo threads is...

1. The threads aren't regularly updated and so people don't know about these combos

2. Any new tech in the videos can easily get lost in the shuffle of an ongoing conversation in the big threads.

I don't mind these threads tbh.