What's new

Combo Video - Unbreakable Some 1 Bar Aura Combos

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Normally, I'd agree with this, but I don't think you understand.

Mile high has found tech for characters that changed the way a character played. For example, he found the kabal knee Flash injustice resets. As well as the RMS OTGs. He found Zatanna restands that maximized her damage. Ares mix ups I seen Mr aquaman using. And many many more.

Idgaf about combo threads for characters because their usually cluttered and it takes forever before u find anything useful. Threads like this work fine, because I know exactly what I'm getting. The mods can close it if they don't like it, which they haven't. It's their job and they will do it when they see fit.
Ok, so what's the new tech here? What's the new tech in the KL thread? What about in the Ermac one? Absolutely nothing. Finding tech in the IGAU era doesn't give you a lifetime pass to just spam up character forums. And just because some character forums are currently more or less unmoderated, isn't an open invitation to abuse that shit lol. The more of these threads, the more ACTUAL tech and strategy discussion gets pushed down bottom and back pages, they are completely redundant wastes of space. Why did this need its own thread, there is a combo thread dedicated to eliminating the need for these pointless threads that clutter up actual tech? Answer that question? The only reason is because he absolutely doesn't give a shit and just wants more attention on him personally.

Regardless, it's not worth arguing, the thread is made now, and I'm sure this special snowflake will be making many more in other characters forums as well

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Ok, so what's the new tech here? What's the new tech in the KL thread? What about in the Ermac one? Absolutely nothing. Finding tech in the IGAU era doesn't give you a lifetime pass to just spam up character forums. And just because some character forums are currently more or less unmoderated, isn't an open invitation to abuse that shit lol. The more of these threads, the more ACTUAL tech and strategy discussion gets pushed down bottom and back pages, they are completely redundant wastes of space. Why did this need its own thread, there is a combo thread dedicated to eliminating the need for these pointless threads that clutter up actual tech? Answer that question? The only reason is because he absolutely doesn't give a shit and just wants more attention on him personally.

Regardless, it's not worth arguing, the thread is made now, and I'm sure this special snowflake will be making many more in other characters forums as well
this guy obviously gets a check from TYM lol Stop being such a Internet Cop every time I post your period comes full force. it's not that serious. if the true mods hate me i would've been banned bit unlike you i contribute more than non

Last edited:

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
hell just look at the Ermac Spectral community growing. that's mainly bc of me .I have been posting stuff on that variant and now it's becoming more viable than ever

The reason you are getting so much hate from this is because there are people on this forum everyday looking to get better and find new tech.
Unbreakable sub zero is considered a mid to low tier character and there are some loyalists out there that are trying to make this variation viable and have stuck with it since the games release. When you post stuff like this it shows that you either A.) Did not take time to look through the forums to see if what you found was known or build on your knowledge of the character. Or B.) You did see these combos somewhere on the forum and are posting them as your own.

Most of the people commenting negatively still visit the site to see if new tech has been found to make the character viable and when they see a new thread about combos....they expect to see new combos.

TLDR: Do your research first then consider posting. Not trying to be negative here just explaining the reasoning behind the reactions.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY NO ONE USES THE COMBO THREAD I SPECIFICALLY MADE TO HANDLE THE LATEST INFLUX OF POSTS AS OF THE LATEST PATCH???!!!!

THERE ARE SIX OF THESE KIND OF THREADS EVERY WEEK.

we don't have a combo thread for Sub-Zero?

Jeez...
http://testyourmight.com/threads/sub-zero-combo-thread-patch-8-31.55743/

@MILE_HIGH_CLUB please take a look at this thread and decide for yourself whether or not you want to contribute to it. We don't need separate threads everytime someone wants to post a combo video.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Problem with posting this kinda stuff in guide threads or combo threads is...

1. The threads aren't regularly updated and so people don't know about these combos
We have a regularly updated combo thread that is well organized for all three variations, including universal combos, combos for gender specific situations, and even includes practical implementation of the latest tech.

Posts like these clutter the forum---- the very thing I was hoping to alleviate.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Your B12xxEXIAC FJP 242 RC 12xxDF2 NJP D2 setup is quite possibly the least consistent Sub-Zero combo I've come across.

Applying your find to the typical combo path for Sub-Zero I've come up with the following

B12xxEXIAC FJP B12xxDF2 FJP 242 RC 1 RC 123xxBF4 for 33%

Not bad, and easy to execute. I'll add it to the combo thread.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Your B12xxEXIAC FJP 242 RC 12xxDF2 NJP D2 setup is quite possibly the least consistent Sub-Zero combo I've come across.

Applying your find to the typical combo path for Sub-Zero I've come up with the following

B12xxEXIAC FJP B12xxDF2 FJP 242 RC 1 RC 123xxBF4 for 33%

Not bad, and easy to execute. I'll add it to the combo thread.
sorry milkman I like hard execution

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Normally, I'd agree with this, but I don't think you understand.

Mile high has found tech for characters that changed the way a character played. For example, he found the kabal knee Flash injustice resets. As well as the RMS OTGs. He found Zatanna restands that maximized her damage. Ares mix ups I seen Mr aquaman using. And many many more.

Idgaf about combo threads for characters because their usually cluttered and it takes forever before u find anything useful. Threads like this work fine, because I know exactly what I'm getting. The mods can close it if they don't like it, which they haven't. It's their job and they will do it when they see fit.
@EMPEROR PRYCE this guy underestimate all my projects, and FYI Hands all those combos i n my KL video now do very exceptional dmg

Colest

Mid-Tier 'Mancer Main
hell just look at the Ermac Spectral community growing. that's mainly bc of me .I have been posting stuff on that variant and now it's becoming more viable than ever
Surely it has nothing to do with that Ketchup video about the Ermac patch rundown. By all means though, continue to prove his point about how much of an arrogant prick you are.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
It's no
sorry milkman I like hard execution
It's not a matter of execution, it's a simple matter of practicality. If you want to further optimize your combos with the appropriate Enders your welcome to post in the combo thread---- I'll get the rest done on my own

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
if you guys like the dbl njp just go into the corner and go nuts with all of your characters. Etc Mcfly thanks for the find

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I have some of your findings described in the Post-Patch thread---- mainly just a blanket statement that adding a FJP after an EXIAC boosts damage. I have the optimal combo Enders included.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
FYI I'm sorry if I came off as a little pissy---- I'm actually thrilled that us Subby mains have the wherewithal to even post threads with new tech and combos.

I suppose I just want the forum to feel less cluttered with one-off threads.

@MILE_HIGH_CLUB good on you for taking some initiative and sharing what you've found--- it's too often that we get threads dedicated to old news.