What's new

Question Solomon push the damage thread

Gruff757

The Gruff
(j2) b1~MB Grave Rot, 112 MB Cleaver, 1 MB Swamp Hands, DASH, (j2) b1, health chain 83% 3 bars

death if you get it off of Corpse Hop or happen to do MB Walking Corpse after it

too bad it'll never happen unless you've been getting your shit pushed in or if you just haven't been been using meter with Grundy.....which is practically suicide. :coffee:

Is there a video anywhere of this combo being done? Is it corner only? I can't figure out how the hell you get that graverot in and still grab.

Combo in question: J2,2,BF2(MB),1,1,DB2(MB),J2,B2,DB3,T-HEALTH=74%

Gruff757

The Gruff
Is there a video anywhere of this combo being done? Is it corner only? I can't figure out how the hell you get that graverot in and still grab.

Combo in question: J2,2,BF2(MB),1,1,DB2(MB),J2,B2,DB3,T-HEALTH=74%
can be done midscreen, its a two frame link

alexbib

Noob
Is Ji2 113 f13 mb swamp hands Ji2 B1 (pause) health chain 63% character specific? I can't seem to get it on smaller ones like killer frost.

Edit: forget about that, 112 mb swamp hands does the same damage and is way easier

Last edited:

alexbib

Noob
I found that after mb dead air it's better to do b1 instead of 11 or 2. Does the same damage as 2 but the follow up mb swamp hands lands much more consistently.

Also when doing b1 mb grave rot 112 mb swamp hands jf2 b1 pause trait, I get 40% out of health trait and only 34-37 with power trait, because the mb grave rot seems to run out before the end of the power trait.

I found that after mb dead air it's better to do b1 instead of 11 or 2. Does the same damage as 2 but the follow up mb swamp hands lands much more consistently.

Also when doing b1 mb grave rot 112 mb swamp hands jf2 b1 pause trait, I get 40% out of health trait and only 34-37 with power trait, because the mb grave rot seems to run out before the end of the power trait.
Do the normal Grave Rot after MB Swamp Hands instead of jf2 and go straight into b1 reset Power Chain! Those sweet couple of seconds of hugging your opponent while having both MB Grave Rot and normal Grave Rot active:)

alexbib

Noob
Do the normal Grave Rot after MB Swamp Hands instead of jf2 and go straight into b1 reset Power Chain! Those sweet couple of seconds of hugging your opponent while having both MB Grave Rot and normal Grave Rot active:)
I tried it and it does less damage. Jf2 is better and health chain is still better.

I tried it and it does less damage. Jf2 is better and health chain is still better.
Weird, I get more most of the time! Double rot with Power chain is also better for the death combo. Because they can only clash the last hit of Power chain, and Grave rot sometimes kills them before that)

alexbib

Noob
Weird, I get more most of the time! Double rot with Power chain is also better for the death combo. Because they can only clash the last hit of Power chain, and Grave rot sometimes kills them before that)
Humm, for example b1 mb grave rot 112 mb swamp hands jf2 b1 gives me 38dmg and then health chain does 40dmg

whereas if I go for b1 mb grave rot 112 mb swamp hands grave rot b1 gives me 31 dmg and then power chain does 41dmg.

But yeah if they can clash I guess power chain is better.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
4 bars

In the corner- GR(MB), GR, b1 SH(MB) crossover with j2, b1 WC(MB), 1, b2 DA(MB), f1, 4(health trait)- 90% damage

The timing for hitting 1b2 off of WC(MB) is right after they hit the wall

I made one of these for Skarlet when she was just being explored. The goal was to post videos and inputs of combos doing maximum damage. It doesn't matter how hard or how practical they are. After the damage barrier is broken, we can narrow down what is practical.

For Solomon, we need max damage combos for 123 and 4 bars. Lets also assume this is WITHOUT power trait active for now.

The top 2 most damaging combos for the given bar value will be added to the original thread until their damage barrier is broken.

Go...
-1 bar-
K7L33THA:
Ji2 113 f13 mb swamp hands Ji2 B1 (pause) health chain 63%

-2 bars-
ApertureBlack:
J2,2,BF2(MB),1,1,DB2(MB),J2,B2,DB3,T-HEALTH=74%
K7L33THA:
Ji2 112 mb dead air 11 mb swamp hands Ji2 B1 (pause) health chain 73%

-3 bars-
fr stack:
ji2 112 ex swamp hands , ji2 b1 ex grave rot 112 ex dead air f13 damage trait 68%.
ApertureBlack:
J2,1,1,2,DB2(MB),DB3(MB),1,1,2,BF2(MB),1,1,T-HEALTH=64%

-4 bars-
ShadowBeatz:
Ji2, 112xxMB Swamp Hands, MBxxGrave Rot, 112xxMB Cleaver Spin, 11xxMB Dead Air, 11xxHealth Chain ~ 65%
ApertureBlack:
J2,2,BF2(MB),1,1,DB2(MB),J2,B2,BBRT,J2,1,1,T-HEALTH=61%
FLY, do you update this at all? After last patch this reset is the most damage midscreen I could get:
J2 112 xx MB B3 J3 11 xx MB Swamp Hands MB Grave Rot J2 B1 (this part does 51% normally and 61% with Power Chain Boost) Power Chain Trait Grab (this part does 41% as it is and 44% with Power Chain Boost)= 92% withou Power Chain Boost and 104% with the boost.
Edit: with Power Chain it does 105%!!!!!
Though I suspect that ll Nooby ll 's old 4 bar: J2~B1~MB Grave Rot, 112~MB B3, J3, 1~MB Swamp Hands, J2~B1, Pause, Trait Grab (Health) that used to do 87% after the buffs to MB wallbounce cancel does more:)

Last edited:

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
FLY, do you update this at all? After last patch this reset is the most damage midscreen I could get:
J2 112 xx MB B3 J3 11 xx MB Swamp Hands MB Grave Rot J2 B1 (this part does 51% normally and 61% with Power Chain Boost) Power Chain Trait Grab (this part does 41% as it is and 44% with Power Chain Boost)= 92% withou Power Chain Boost and 104% with the boost.
Though I suspect that ll Nooby ll 's old 4 bar: J2~B1~MB Grave Rot, 112~MB B3, J3, 1~MB Swamp Hands, J2~B1, Pause, Trait Grab (Health) that used to do 87% after the buffs to MB wallbounce cancel does more:)
I'll update...lol sorry.

Edit: with Power Chain it does 105%!!!!!
SO as I said in the edit this reset does 105%. And llNoobyll 's old 4 bar reset now after patch does 103%-105% (depending on MB Grave Rot either 66%+37% or maximum I got 68%+37%).
Edit: In Nooby's reset MB GR acts very strange (probably do to the fact that if it hits during the animation of MB Wallbounce cancel it does even more damage). I was able to get the first part (which is Ji2, B1 xx MB GR, 112 xx MB WAllbounce, Ji3, 1 xx MB Swamp Hands) to do 72%, so the reset in total does 72 + 37 = 109% midscreen for 4 bars but it is really random. And one time I got the first part to do Fucking 83%, which in total did 83%+37%= 120% MIDSCREEN For 4 bars. But God that MB Grave Rot is random!!

Last edited:

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
so i found a combo that does 101% with no trait active not practical at all but whatever : opponent starts in corner , the first ji2 puts u in the corner, to set it up i use a grave rot frametrap of sorts it works on people usually but as i said not practical .
ji2 b1 db3 MB (advantage) b1 db2 MB, db3 , b1 bf3 MB , 2 bf2 MB , b1 bf2 , 2 health trait
if u include the first part which does 13% , all in its 114% GRUNDY SMASH!

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
So I did some experimenting in practice mode today, and figured something out that makes solomon grundys corner game even more broken. The combo starts with j2,112 MBSH. Now this is where it gets a little tricky. Right after Grundy recovers from MBSH, do MBGR and crossover with ji2. It's VERY strict timing, but if you land it right it will combo. Then after ji2, go b1 MBWC and 1b2 trait off the wall bounce.

So all together it's j2, 112 MBSH, MBGR, ji2, b1 MBWC, 1b2 health trait.

I'm not sure how much damage it does without power trait because I accidentally did this trying to do a reset. But with power trait it does 94% on 3 bars. Once you get the timing down for the recovery frames of MBSH, it's actually pretty practical to land in an actual game

Edit - it does 79% without power trait.

Last edited:

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
So I did some experimenting in practice mode today, and figured something out that makes solomon grundys corner game even more broken. The combo starts with j2,112 MBSH. Now this is where it gets a little tricky. Right after Grundy recovers from MBSH, do MBGR and crossover with ji2. It's VERY strict timing, but if you land it right it will combo. Then after ji2, go b1 MBWC and 1b2 trait off the wall bounce.

So all together it's j2, 112 MBSH, MBGR, ji2, b1 MBWC, 1b2 health trait.

I'm not sure how much damage it does without power trait because I accidentally did this trying to do a reset. But with power trait it does 94% on 3 bars. Once you get the timing down for the recovery frames of MBSH, it's actually pretty practical to land in an actual game

Edit - it does 79% without power trait.
I believe it's better after the SH, EX Rot is to do a NJ2~B1 into reset. It think that does ~77% for 2 bars. Your combo is good though if you don't think you can land the reset. Like online or for swag.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
HEY YOU GUYS 78% midscreen bro 3 bars , no trait or rot active before hand , on atlantis (or other BGB stages)
ji2 b1 db3 MB , 112 bf2 MB , b1 db2 MB , take a step forward , ji2 112 BGB , b3 , ji3 11 health trait
pushin dat damage !!
edit / does 95% wit damage trait lol
double edit / you can do a WC MB after the b3 if you want it does 71% with the corpse hop set up after

Last edited:

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
HEY YOU GUYS 78% midscreen bro 3 bars , no trait or rot active before hand , on atlantis (or other BGB stages)
ji2 b1 db3 MB , 112 bf2 MB , b1 db2 MB , take a step forward , ji2 112 BGB , b3 , ji3 11 health trait
pushin dat damage !!
edit / does 95% wit damage trait lol
double edit / you can do a WC MB after the b3 if you want it does 71% with the corpse hop set up after
nice! whats with that avatar?

if thats you my bad for being a dick. (I do main nw now)

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
I believe it's better after the SH, EX Rot is to do a NJ2~B1 into reset. It think that does ~77% for 2 bars. Your combo is good though if you don't think you can land the reset. Like online or for swag.
Yea I know, that's more for situational use if you're down by a good bit and get them with MBSH. This way is also guaranteed damage Bc they can get out of the ji2 after MBSH if it's not timed right. But then again if they block the ji2 you could always go to grundys 50/50 game. For me it's only worth it in power trait cuz that's your entire life bar in one combo and it's practical. You could also just b1 instead of ji2 and it will still combo and then get the inescapable reset with trait for 45% damage