What's new

Match Footage Solomon Grundy Versus Video Thread

MrMadden613

Going Hard in The Paint!
what are the differnt uses for each one of his chain grabs like more dmg? is it more dmg on that throw or in general for him?
defense how is it defense i dont get it lol

I just found a 96% combo with him. The double poison combos are pretty random though. The damage can vary depending on how many ticks you get during your combo.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
i made it possible with a vortex trap. and they are ways to do it without like after every untechable knd always cancel with grave rot and you can close in the gap with bf 3. no matter if u get hit during it you will not loose the grave rot buff
Vortex trap?
*edit*Never mind. I looked around a bit and it seems to be the regular "anime" grappler vortex.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
a nice little set up is walking corpse cancel into ex chain grab
this guy is too much fun to play as even his bss grun costume makes me smile
this character is a breath of.... not so fresh air :joker:

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
Slavi There's a lot of notations in the day 1 combos threAd and later there will be a combo section in the community guide

Basically most of the combos from the BnB thread in video form plus a few random others. Will make a follow up video with 2-3 bars if there is enough interest, enjoy :)

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I wish I could consistently get this 90% damage on the b1 starter 3 bar combo with power trait chain on. :( Seems like it's a consistent 70% now. I was getting 80%s a lot then I got a 90%. Makes me greedy.