What's new

Match-up Discussion Solomon Grundy Matchup Thread

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
You aren't the only one. I feel like in this mu you have to wait until he does a mistake (divekick on wcc for example) to get your damage but at the same time you have to be always moving towards him or else you'll achieve nothing which makes it super annoying. Combine that with his African legged j2 into guaranteed pressure I just don't know what to do myself @Clark Luthor
These characters that can fuck me in the air are just killing me. I try to make a read on them and the only thing i can do is WCC or mb swamp hands and try to get lucky

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Also, Zod. Is there a consensus? Does anybody have any legit experience? There are so many characters in this game I just can't get games against so I just know nothing

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I'm surprised this matchup discussion thread didn't turn into a huge argument about counterpoking and reactions :DOGE

Gonna quickly revive this thread to ask if there's any unreal Grundys on PS4 that can show me a thing or two here. I know MKX is two weeks away, but I just got the hang of Grundy's reset and I've been dropping people with it. I'm kind of hoping NoBrows sees this but if anyone else is on there that could give me some tips I'd be grateful.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Gonna quickly revive this thread to ask if there's any unreal Grundys on PS4 that can show me a thing or two here. I know MKX is two weeks away, but I just got the hang of Grundy's reset and I've been dropping people with it. I'm kind of hoping NoBrows sees this but if anyone else is on there that could give me some tips I'd be grateful.
Sorry man, I denounced injustice. I refuse to play this game anymore except for in tournaments. Look at my combo/tech video in the grundy forum. That can show you a lot of stuff.