What's new

SoCal Regionals 2013: NYChris G to take on GGA 16 Bit in a Money Match

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
I am going to do it. Obviously I was just salty/props fishing.

This shit is annoying though. Only a fool couldn't see why I made this challenge. I don't even care about the money aspect, I just want to do this exhibition and I doubt Chris would be interested without that part.
STORMS name change request to "GGA 16props"

TargetAudience

Burn_the_ city
Chris G looses to BDMao88 's jade with reptile and yet he has the balls to say we suck after all this time.... he takes a shot at the whole tym community yet we just keep riding his dick.... lol

also he is a salty rage quiter.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
Chris G looses to BDMao88 's jade with reptile and yet he has the balls to say we suck after all this time.... he takes a shot at the whole tym community yet we just keep riding his dick.... lol

also he is a salty rage quiter.
I beat his noob with jade, he beat me with reptile. In all fairness he seemed like a nice guy when he won :)

Justice

Noob
I normally do not do money matches. I made this challenge because it's such a funny situation and it's not likely Chris G would play be otherwise. I told REO if he wanted to play me just come ot the GGA room and we did.

However, since I cannot make a single exception and am now being blown up I will go ahead and call it off.
now to be fair those other comments were made very publicly on a stream while what you just said there was not so much, so im sure you can see why people think it seems fishy,ya know?
This and the OBS show was pretty recent so it's a little fresh in our minds. Besides, this is the internet. That's all we do is blow people up! You of all people should know that.

At the end of the day, it's your life, do with it as you please. I personally wanna see you whup that chump and expose his part-time ass.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Glad the money match is back on. I'm betting all my bison dollars on Bit.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
When I first read this I thought it was going to be Noob Saibot vs. Kitana and said "Oh Jesus this is gonna be free.", but after seeing it's Kenshi, 16 Bit might get a run for his money dealing with the master of lame.