What's new

Question So who's maining The Purple Ninja Rain for sure?

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Whenever I get my PS3 and I get chance to get him and the other DLC characters, I'll use him a lot, but he won't be my main, or one of my secondaries. Those spots are saved for my favorite characters...

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I just wanted to stop by and let everyone know that I will be streaming Rain all night this upcoming Tuesday. Viewers are free to join and chat/play with me, i'll be playing in King of the hill.

http://www.justin.tv/thedigitaldojo

After that my stream will probably be pretty inactive as us Arizona locals work on some things in preparation for Evo. Please follow my stream if you like what you've seen, I am trying to get my followers to 250 so that justin.tv grants my viewers the ability to control their stream quality.

After Evo look forward to my stream becoming very active again as Arizona prepares for Devastation.

Kwon

---->----
I hope so! Lol. I dont want to have to wait an extra 10,12 hours into the day. That would just be a waste of lab time :p
Something to listen to while waiting on Rain's release.

This will also be something we will hear from salty opponents after they lost
(ie they will blame their loss on the overpowered character and nothing else)

Xess

Noob
Rain's looking gooood! He might even come out over Kenshi and be my main, gotta play around with him some more first!

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
I've been looking for a main in MK9 since the start. Tried scorpion (like in most of the other games since he is my fav and main in the series) but in this game he didn't click all the way with me. So I'm gonna give rain a shot.