What's new

Question So who's maining The Purple Ninja Rain for sure?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ok, well everyone here who wants to main Rain post.

Based on what you've seen, are you going to main him?

I definitely will, between his MKT moves back, his zoning capabilities and the fact that he has two teleports, one of them being like a Sektor/MKA Rain combination I likey :D

So, who else is maining him? I definitely am. I initially wasn't going to, but he perked my interest.

Kwon

---->----
You mained Ermac before Rain showed up?

I'm definatelty adding Rain to my Tag-Team!

One thing is certain, we will see alot of Rain VS Rain-matches online the first week of release! :D

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope
Got dat Rain on lock. Looks good next to Kenshi, I must say. Can you say "Broken Tier Team" FTW?

P.S. <------------------ Tier Whore (Kind of, my favorite characters always happen to be S. Guess I'm lucky, Lol.)

Lol, I took a 2nd look at my avatar and profile sig and Rain and Kenshi kind of have the same hand pose...one's psychic and the other makes people *Sigh* when he Kicks. :D

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
You mained Ermac before Rain showed up?

I'm definatelty adding Rain to my Tag-Team!

One thing is certain, we will see alot of Rain VS Rain-matches online the first week of release! :D
Hell yeah man, Ermac is the shit!

Ermac +Rain hmmm, I can see that being an epic tag team lol.

Jaarus

Noob
I've always wanted to main or sub Rain, since he was one of my favorites to use in Trilogy. I'm glad that he's apart of the roster now!

REYTHEGREAT

Rain looks very good. i hope his moves are not that hard to execute cause my execution is not the best. i cannot do those moves that involves b2.2.1 or f2,2,3 and so on 100%, maybe 50% but will see. As of right now based on what i seen, ill be using him.

sLeeK

Noob
I won't main him(reptile may get mad if I replace him :p) so I think he will be my alt. next to subby.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
He'll probably take the spot of my 2nd main, currently Sektor's been filling that spot with Shang close behind him. Ultimately, I think Shang will be my real main in the future though, once I learn all the strings for the popular characters; Shang is just a fuckin' beast.

Xess

Noob
Hell yeah! He'll go well alongside kenshi. Superroundhouse, lightning, plus control-orbs and his teleport remind me of noob! This is going to be sweeet

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
He was in my top 3 MK characters style wise that I wanted to play(Ermac, Raiden, Rain) before MK9 came out. Now that he's finally in I'll definitely be playing him a lot. If he's fun enough I'll main him. We'll have to wait and see.

Sentry_Gun

Target Acquired
Depending on the 4th DLC, I plan on maining Rain, the current roster just isn't doing it for me, So its either Rain, Kenshi, or the 4th DLC

Eazail

Noob
Rain had been my 2nd fav character for years behind Subzero. Also people is my 2nd fav color behind blue. I've been waiting for Rain since day 1.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Everyone will main Rain for a week tops, then they'll either get sick of 60% of people online not having the compatibility pack, or they'll just straight up drop him and go back to their old mains. Just based on the compatibility pack issues alone, no online only players will be able to actually main him at all.

He'll just be another addition to my repertoire.

Kombo

Noob
Everyone will main Rain for a week tops, then they'll either get sick of 60% of people online not having the compatibility pack, or they'll just straight up drop him and go back to their old mains. Just based on the compatibility pack issues alone, no online only players will be able to actually main him at all.

He'll just be another addition to my repertoire.
This makes alot of sense. I forgot people still haven't bought the packs yet. This just derailed my hopes a bit. :sick: