What's new

So where are these people at?

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Reflection:
Its funny. Recently I looked back 20 years...

All started on the Arcades. The trips, from location to location, then home console era, then world wide tournaments.

From local Arcades, to home gaming, way to traveling from one place to another, following a game with a bunch of faces we know well, even though it all started from a video game. As the life goes on, and our paths part, what strongly brings us all together is a fucking game. And the cool thing about it, is that through the game, we made some good friends and long lasting friendship.

You'all stick together, and hopefully MK11 will bring back everyone, as MK9 did.
Trascending history and the world, a tale of souls and swords, eternally retold.

Gerchap

Noob
Reflection:
Its funny. Recently I looked back 20 years...

All started on the Arcades. The trips, from location to location, then home console era, then world wide tournaments.

From local Arcades, to home gaming, way to traveling from one place to another, following a game with a bunch of faces we know well, even though it all started from a video game. As the life goes on, and our paths part, what strongly brings us all together is a fucking game. And the cool thing about it, is that through the game, we made some good friends and long lasting friendship.

You'all stick together, and hopefully MK11 will bring back everyone, as MK9 did.
What i hope is that this new game could bring back my old homies, some from MKD some from MKA. We’ll see

M2Dave

Zoning Master
@Gerchap !

Me da alegría verte de nuevo! Just the other day @REO and I were reminiscing about some old MKU faces (i.e., Arez, Bobby, Booya, Diva, Island Warrior, Quest2be1, Versa, etc.), the excessive drama, and the embarrassing site wars.

Some of those people you mentioned still play but are mostly lurkers. The community has been replaced by a young generation of players.

Gerchap

Noob
@Gerchap !

Me da alegría verte de nuevo! Just the other day @REO and I were reminiscing about some old MKU faces (i.e., Arez, Bobby, Booya, Diva, Island Warrior, Quest2be1, Versa, etc.), the excessive drama, and the embarrassing site wars.

Some of those people you mentioned still play but are mostly lurkers. The community has been replaced by a young generation of players.
YO! Dave, the site drama you’re right my friend and yes I see a totally new generation hoping old fellas could come back to the online scene, are you planing on playing MK11?
How you been?
And the most important question, do you still have the candy can? Or what kind of van was the one you had? Lol good to hear from you bro

M2Dave

Zoning Master
YO! Dave, the site drama you’re right my friend and yes I see a totally new generation hoping old fellas could come back to the online scene, are you planing on playing MK11?
Definitely. I'll play competitively online and with my local scene, but I doubt I'll travel much, if at all. I can't invest the amount of time that is needed to succeed (even if I could, the payout sucks anyway unless you win) yet the competition is tougher than ever before.

MAN0

DevilApes
It's great that you guys still keep in touch, I've lost contact with all my MKO buddies from the EU side except one.
@Gerchap did darktrax play mkd in the european region for a while and had a second tag alphatrax as well, or was it a different guy? I'm almost certain that's him tho.

Anyways mky mko username was MK-DA if any EU old timer is lurking around here and wants to catch up.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Chaos, oh no more YT eh? Eh it's not exactly user friendly these days anyway.

You know who I miss Alexie and @CRKFIEND I think CRKFIEND was on here under a different name? He's a cool dude.

Gerchap

Noob
It's great that you guys still keep in touch, I've lost contact with all my MKO buddies from the EU side except one.
@Gerchap did darktrax play mkd in the european region for a while and had a second tag alphatrax as well, or was it a different guy? I'm almost certain that's him tho.

Anyways mky mko username was MK-DA if any EU old timer is lurking around here and wants to catch up.
Oh hey MAN0, yeah I remember you. Trax did play in the European region he was in the UK, I don’t really remember his tag but in MKO he was Gtrax, good to hear from you man, are you planing on playing MK11? I still talk with my buddy Trax, we were actually texting yesterday lol

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
Chaos, oh no more YT eh? Eh it's not exactly user friendly these days anyway.

You know who I miss Alexie and @CRKFIEND I think CRKFIEND was on here under a different name? He's a cool dude.
I actually have fond memories of Alexie09 beating my ass. Lol! I was hot shit in MKD...but he shut that down!

@mastermalone !? What?? I haven't heard that name in a minute. Glad to read things are going well for you.

Edit: I'm over here trying to remember the name of the Noob/Smoke player in MKD on the Xbox side way back in the day. He was like number 1 on the platform, and had a real deal showdown with M2Dave back in the day...Dairou vs Noob/SMoke. I believe M2Dave beat him.

Also, anyone remember NYCGroy?

MAN0

DevilApes
Oh hey MAN0, yeah I remember you. Trax did play in the European region he was in the UK, I don’t really remember his tag but in MKO he was Gtrax, good to hear from you man, are you planing on playing MK11? I still talk with my buddy Trax, we were actually texting yesterday lol
Good to have you back mate. Yup that's him, you gotta convince him to join tym for old times' sake! We used to chat on msn (lol) like daily. Hope he's doing great. Yup I'm hyped for mk11 man, can't wait!

Gerchap

Noob
I actually have fond memories of Alexie09 beating my ass. Lol! I was hot shit in MKD...but he shut that down!

@mastermalone !? What?? I haven't heard that name in a minute. Glad to read things are going well for you.

Edit: I'm over here trying to remember the name of the Noob/Smoke player in MKD on the Xbox side way back in the day. He was like number 1 on the platform, and had a real deal showdown with M2Dave back in the day...Dairou vs Noob/SMoke. I believe M2Dave beat him.

Also, anyone remember NYCGroy?
His tag was BNR and is probably the greatest player on the xbox side, Alexie09 never beat him, Alex posted that BNR beat him 12-3 and made him want to retire, BNR didn’t lose a series in over a year and when he went to the xbox side the best PS player played the best xbox, Dave beat him but, BNR was playing with disadvantage because playing with a totally different controller. Dave I love you bro but it’s the truth ;)

Gerchap

Noob
Good to have you back mate. Yup that's him, you gotta convince him to join tym for old times' sake! We used to chat on msn (lol) like daily. Hope he's doing great. Yup I'm hyped for mk11 man, can't wait!
Thanks man, I’ll tell MAN0 is asking for him

Onilordasmodeus

My GT: UncappedWheel82
His tag was BNR and is probably the greatest player on the xbox side, Alexie09 never beat him, Alex posted that BNR beat him 12-3 and made him want to retire, BNR didn’t lose a series in over a year and when he went to the xbox side the best PS player played the best xbox, Dave beat him but, BNR was playing with disadvantage because playing with a totally different controller. Dave I love you bro but it’s the truth ;)
You should also add that Dairou was the most broken character ever! Lol!

But yeah, BNR. There were only hand full of truly elite players on the Xbox, and he was definately at the top. We used to play a lot. I still remember when he came over to the Xbox side and beat my ass. I had no idea what was going on, or where he came from (as this was some time into the game's life), but he showed me a bunch and I think I only ever took a handful of matches off of him. Great player, and great guy.

The only thing I regret from that time was not getting on the PS side of things and playing in that community. I'm STILL an Xbox guy through and through...over here hoping for Cross-Platform play in MK11. MAN that would be a dream come true.

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
What’s going on bro???? Long time my friend. Planing on playing this new MK? Good to hear from you bro
It's the reason I started poking my head around here. I'll definitely pick it up. It looks a lot more my pace than MKX.

But I've got little kids, a pregnant wife, bunch of overtime available... All that domestic life shit. So I probably won't be able to play with any regularity.

Haven't been able to play consistently since MK9.

Gerchap

Noob
It's the reason I started poking my head around here. I'll definitely pick it up. It looks a lot more my pace than MKX.

But I've got little kids, a pregnant wife, bunch of overtime available... All that domestic life shit. So I probably won't be able to play with any regularity.

Haven't been able to play consistently since MK9.
Bro I haven’t played since MKA. I hear you on that domestic life shit, I only have one daughter plus working a lot too. Hopefully i get back on the playing scene