What's new

So whats the verdict On Killer Frost?

Opinion on Killer Frost?

• Total voters

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
[quote="Rodrigue, post: 1492210, member: Yes because reacting to her 19 frames overhead is a piece of cake.
@GGA Saucy Jack come put an end to this madness.[/quote]
Not reacting to f3 means not reacting to grundys f1

REO

Undead
She's bottom 15. With her being number 16 at "best". Reason being is I believe these 15 characters are overall better than her whether it be by a hair or a tusk:

MMH
Aquaman
Zod
Batgirl
Superman
Flash
Batman
Bane
Wonder Woman
DoomsDay
Deathstroke
Sinestro
Green Lantern
Zatanna
Lobo

Also some of her impairing weaknesses that really need to be acknowledged,

- She has the absolute worst interactable presence I've ever seen.

- I remember when I thought Cyber Sub-Zero had the worst air control I've ever seen, this bitch takes the cake by a MILE. Her air control is almost virtually non existent.

- She's been most recently dubbed as a "poor man's version of BG". I just found this funny so I had to plug it in. lolol

She's a solid character but if you were to place her on a seesaw, she would definitely be on the side that is tilting down. I used to play KF pretty hardcore when she was allegedly "da best" before the damage nerf patch hit. I kinda remember her like the back of hand, just now a very bruised up and fractured version of my hand... rip

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
MMH
Aquaman
Zod
Batgirl
Superman
Flash
Batman
Bane
Wonder Woman
DoomsDay
Deathstroke
Sinestro
Green Lantern
Zatanna
Lobo
This list would be pretty accurate if Batman was under Deathstroke. Also I would put KF at #15 before Lobo :p

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
[quote="Rodrigue, post: 1492210, member: Yes because reacting to her 19 frames overhead is a piece of cake.
@GGA Saucy Jack come put an end to this madness.
Not reacting to f3 means not reacting to grundys f1[/quote]

You can't react to her overlead/low because both variations come out at relatively the same time and the animations aren't distinct enough to react to the overhead vs the low. You can react to a move coming out but you can't react to which move it is. That comparison you came up with is very inaccurate.

Kinetic Balding1

Day 1 Phenomenal Cyborg
[qcan't ="xInfra Deadx, post: 1492248, member: 8253"]Not reacting to f3 means not reacting to grundys f1[/quote]
It's a 100% guess. Nothing else.[/quote]
I cant help having good reactions

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
[qcan't ="xInfra Deadx, post: 1492248, member: 8253"]Not reacting to f3 means not reacting to grundys f1
It's a 100% guess. Nothing else.[/quote]
I cant help having good reactions[/quote]
You're not reacting. Period. It's a coin flip, you cannot react to it, plain and simple.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Most people say what makes her mid tier is her lack of air control, which I agree, but she still had that problem pre patch. Her damage is technically the same( comparing the day one combos to the current combos). I believe its the trait cancels. 111TC gave a 50/50. Freeze grab tc into another freeze grab was a guaranteed reset. The Trait cancels is what made her top

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Killer Frost is just another character destroyed by the community and there is no stopping it. Whenever a game comes out everyone insists on 'knowing better' and what they can't handle with at that current time has to be broken and therefore nerfed. As far as I'm aware it happened in MK9, clearly happened in Injustice and it almost definitely will happen again in MKX

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Killer Frost is just another character destroyed by the community and there is no stopping it. Whenever a game comes out everyone insists on 'knowing better' and what they can't handle with at that current time has to be broken and therefore nerfed. As far as I'm aware it happened in MK9, clearly happened in Injustice and it almost definitely will happen again in MKX
What ddo you believe she needs?

Error404

Noob
She is amazing , she just requires more to win than supes , aquaman and so on . Its the KF players that suck , not the character.