What's new

So, we're about two weeks out... what are your plans for MK11?

What are your plans?

• Taking days off work

Votes: 29 25.0%
  • GameStop midnight release party

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Downloading digital copy

Votes: 62 53.4%
  • Other

Votes: 17 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
This is the question that's bothering me. Will i play presets in ranked or go to custom in casuals.
The presets are for competitive and casuals. The kustom ones are only for casuals (ranked and offline). They're looking into it as to how will they reach to the kustom variations situation.

RemainSolid

It don’t always be like it is... but it do.
I’m taking a week of leave, labbing Cassandra and Johnny Cage a bit, KOTH with some friends and then I’ll jump in to story mode.

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
Where's the "Illegal early copy" option? Gonna have it up to a week before release lol

Chernyy Volk

Wolf lord, footsie bully, chronic corner abuser.
This. I'm trying to hit up every seedy mom & pop game store within a 20 mile radius so I can try to keep pace with all you secret-illuminati-discord-savages.
Yeah bro you gotta keep up. I'd feed you the line about how there's no such thing as Illuminati shit etc but...

I'm in one of those servers... so.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Just like i did with mkx, i'll download the game on pc 1st and git gud with my steam comrades for like the next year or so until the GOTY edition comes out, Then i'll buy a physical copy on ps4 and login to shit on everyone who thought they were good in my absence.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Just like i did with mkx, i'll download the game on pc 1st and git gud with my steam comrades for like the next year or so until the GOTY edition comes out, Then i'll buy a physical copy on ps4 and login to shit on everyone who thought they were good in my absence.
lol ! fucking amazing priceless !! :D

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
download... play story and some arcades.. then hit online.

DLC's are truly cancer. It's a shame to see people have accepted it as normal. In the good old days DLC's were part of the game. Now they just cut content to sell you later. Shao Kahn is already on the disk. It is a dickmove to make him pre-order exclusive. But beating a dead horse wont solve anything. We might aswell accept that this is how it's going to be from now.
Aren't complete versions the same price on release that the vanilla games were when they come out?

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Im in constant pain, and sick at home until my operation, so I will have all the time in the world probably to play MK11 for at least a full two weeks

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Definitely hounding my two local Gamestops near one another who happen to host tourneys, so far neither having any but they're having a 9 pm early release event(this is so much better than waiting til freaking midnight) and will have exclusive merc on release. I'll be there an hour earlier though or so because I want their MK stuff.

Will make sure I'm off those few days at least with hopefully nothing to do so I can play.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
Took 2 weeks vacation time. Will try every small gameshop on Saturday and see if any of those have a copy already and sell it to me (will be sold on the 23rd when my digital is ready to go)

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
I'll be staying up til midnight to download the game, but wont be able to stay up and play because of work the next day.

I also gotta go talk to the law around that time so here's hoping i remain free enough to actually play the game afterwards! Wish me luck.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
i won't have money for pre-order this month and wb can go to hell for making shaon khan pre-order dlc. thats just a dickmove.
You can preorder it for like 5 bucks down at GameStop. Also, if you preorder through Amazon, you’re not even actually charged until the shipping date.
The only people that don’t have 5 bucks are smackheads and children.
Go give a handjob, and Bob’s your uncle!

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
I’ll be streaming and uploading some stuff to my channel. I usually play characters that don’t get much coverage(outside of Dvorah because she has a good amount of fans here). I’ll try to only upload vids against high level and top level players to keep interest high in the videos. I’m gonna be playing every female so any frost mains out there yeah tap in!!

YT Channel

Twitch

Last edited:

Harry Whelks

Put Mokap in Smash
I'll be getting all my roommates to gather around and bask in the gore.
But other than that, I'll probably just be playing it until they kick me off the TV because they want to watch netflix, in which case I'll just move the xbox to the other lounge room and continue playing lmao

I have the game on pre-order with two-day shipping at Amazon, so my copy will here in sometime in the afternoon of that day. Once I have it, I'll probably be playing pretty much all day.