What's new

So, we're about two weeks out... what are your plans for MK11?

What are your plans?

• Taking days off work

Votes: 29 25.0%
  • GameStop midnight release party

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • Downloading digital copy

Votes: 62 53.4%
  • Other

Votes: 17 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Since we're getting really close to launch... I was curious as to what plans you guys have?

Also, feel free to post videos if you have YT channels, etc.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Well, I have final exams that week, so i will have very little time to play it, till the weekend.

But, after i am done the tests, im just gonna binge story mode and lab said weekend.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
waiting for the steam release, most likely playing it then on the 24th due to the size of the game and having fun....

Getting it digitally, probably gonna go straight to messing around with some characters and checking out presets and what not. Or sets with friends, not sure yet

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
I'm approaching my final exams, so I'll have less time to play than I had hoped. I still took a day off on the 23rd and now I hope that the game will also arrive on the 23rd. I ordered it from GameStop, so I kinda depend on them delivering the game on time. But knowing my luck... Eh.

If it does arrive on time, I'll make sure to play through the entire beginner and advanced tutorial and then play the story in one sitting. Then I'll check out some characters I'm interested in (Noob Saibot, Kabal and Raiden) and then I'll do some towers and visit the Krypt. If the Krypt is a mode on its own, where you have single player content... I'll have to put in few more hours on that day. And then on the next day I'll have to continue learning for the final exams and play the game every now and then, until I (hopefully) pass.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
I have time in the morning when i have an exam on the 23rd

Ill get in some labbing, or get past the 1st story chapter

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Pre-ordered a physical copy from my usual guys who often get stuff to me early, but not always. Fingers crossed.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I can’t select both answers! I have Tuesday and Wednesday off, AND I’m downloading the digital copy... lol.

RothVI

d2 Spammer
The game comes a week before finals for me, so I'll play a little in between studying and essays.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
  • Midnight release (9pm my time)
  • Go home
-Story Mode
  • Learn a character I'm interested in that wasn't in the beta
  • Play online as much as possible before work
  • Learn a new character
-Play online
  • Repeat until I find the character I want to grind the most before branching off
  • Avengers: Endgame
  • Grind some more

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
I’ll literally tell my boss and my kids that MK11 comes out and they should go to hell for a month or so.
As for the game itself: Story mode; Liu Kang labing, other chars, first patch and then to online

methademic

UPR Methademic
Took 3 days off, I'll do story mode first then start my search for a main, right now looking at Noob and Frost, played Skarlet exclusively during the stress test and beta

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Luckily my vacation time is that week of. Plow through story mode first, do the arcade ladders. Practice, and hit up online

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
Imma look around the menus first, then jump into story mode, then the krypt, then the characters. Not planning on taking days off work, so will try casual stuff until the weekend. But all weekend will search for a main and train. Making a custom variation will be the main goal. It will be legendary!

Reactions: Zev

ArcticTabasco

I wish I knew Kung Fu.
Planning on playing as much as possible obviously. I'm not gonna be able to play more than maybe two hours a day, if that, (probably zero on Friday and Saturday) until the Sunday following the release.

"Taking time off work" XD