What's new

So...opinions?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Its hilarious how many people have already made sigs and changed their avatars to zatanna. What if you don't like the way she plays? I was soooo hyped for MMH, I was super bummed that he didn't make the original roster. Glad I didn't jump the gun because for now at least, he doesn't suit me.
I hate it when people say shit like "ZOMG NEW MAIN" before the character has been released and then they go on to say whatever tier she'll be... my God man, wait for the friggin' character to come out.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
i wouldn't count her trait out yet lol
and 90 percent of the supers in the game are only good for trolling or closing out the game

Speaking of Supers...
What are the viable Supers in this game?

Off the top of my head:
- Green Arrow
- Hawkgirl
- Shazam
- Batman
- Superman
- Bane

Speaking of Supers...
What are the viable Supers in this game?

Off the top of my head:
- Green Arrow
- Hawkgirl
- Shazam
- Batman
- Superman
- Bane
Pretty much just Superman, Green Arrow and Solomon Grundy
Everyone elses are just good for closing out rounds

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
cool fighting style and animations, shitty boring character [appearance] no idea story wise though, never even heard of zatanna before IGAU [probably shit]

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
I think she'll definitely have some hard match ups. Her setups like her fireball setup won't work on teleporters, her trait is a death sentence (unless you can exit out of it at any time) for a ton of match ups, and her levitate is pointless for some match ups.
I don't think her trait can be a death Sentence. You have the projectile deflect move set like raven move and you also have zoning tools to zone out your opponent. Plus if your opponent come close to you. You have the advantage to use that shield shock to shock your opponent when he is trying to attack you. Very useful. Plus I need to get use to how this character play because my main is Catwoman and she is a rush down character.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
I don't think her trait can be a death Sentence. You have the projectile deflect move set like raven move and you also have zoning tools to zone out your opponent. Plus if your opponent come close to you. You have the advantage to use that shield shock to shock your opponent when he is trying to attack you. Very useful. Plus I need to get use to how this character play because my main is Catwoman and she is a rush down character.
You can't deflect Nightwings Ground Sparks and Blasts or Black Adam's zoning. It's also blown up by teleports. Idk why you can't jump in the Hat & Wand stance either. Not being able to block is bad enough.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
You can't deflect Nightwings Ground Sparks and Blasts or Black Adam's zoning. It's also blown up by teleports. Idk why you can't jump in the Hat & Wand stance either. Not being able to block is bad enough.
That true but you can teleport. What we can agree on is we never play the character yet. But I have some ideas already in my head in wand stance

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
That true but you can teleport. What we can agree on is we never play the character yet. But I have some ideas already in my head in wand stance
I like her Suit & Tie stance zoning too because if they try to jump over the projectile, you can guide it up and hit them. Something I didn't have with Raven. Dem pillars tho ;)

skumz

I think you're confused. Don't worry about what I find funny. Like seriously. I wasn't trying to hurt anyones feelings.

No feelings hurt nor do I care what you find funny. Just wondering why you care so much as to what other people are doing? Stop trying to make yourself heard about shit that is irrelevant to the topic. The topic is about what people think of the character. Not why people are changing their pics and quotes. That can serve as topic in itself...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
No feelings hurt nor do I care what you find funny. Just wondering why you care so much as to what other people are doing? Stop trying to make yourself heard about shit that is irrelevant to the topic. The topic is about what people think of the character. Not why people are changing their pics and quotes. That can serve as topic in itself...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
You are making a something out of nothing. I realize it wasn't that relevant to the topic and stopped. I suggest you do the same. Excited to try Zatanna out though!

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Zatanna has a lot of great tools and in order to be effective with her you'll need to know when and where to use all of them.

I was disappointed that the Hat and Wand stance is timed but she plays literally like a magician. Z's playstyle seems to revolve around her vortex and setups which I'm okay with. Out of all of the DLC characters I could see myself putting in some serious time with her.

Z can be downright dangerous in the hands of the right player. Let the rage mail on XBL and PSN flow on in :D.

R4DI04CTIV878

Home Skillet
She's so amazing! At first honestly... she felt heavy if that make sense and I didn't like her. But after experimenting with her on the lab, jfc she's so fun!

jaym7018

Noob
I dont think shes gonna end up very good. She has easily some of the worst normals in the game. She does have shenanigans though however they are kinda gimmicky and will likely be figured out. Her reset options into 50/50s are terible cause of the aformentioned terrible normals. Im just not digging her right now.

Zatanna

Meterburned Interactable Master
I don't like the lack of great normals, making it very hard to punish. However, I love the amount of tools she has. I doubt she's top tier, but she's really fun

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Because it has the best meter building and chip damage in the game.

I dont think shes gonna end up very good. She has easily some of the worst normals in the game. She does have shenanigans though however they are kinda gimmicky and will likely be figured out. Her reset options into 50/50s are terible cause of the aformentioned terrible normals. Im just not digging her right now.
Her vortex may require meter but it is a vortex, you have to guess.

She has decent normals, a lot of characters have way worse.