What's new

So...opinions?

Her damage is beyond ridiculous for her move-set. 41% for 1 bar?

Seriously, i'm already having a difficult time adjusting to the fact that she renders Ares obsolete.

But I have realized Ares is not alone. Look at Scorpion in comparison.
Both supposed "low-damage" characters, but the only one that stays true to that title is Scorpion.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
* Levitation... Well... It disappointed me as well since it seems pretty slow.. & it has recovery... It will be SO helpful on match ups like Superman, but let's see what else we can do with it)
I wonder if she can levitate during Smoke and Mirrors without the other ones disappearing. I doubt it though. That would cause craziness with jump ins.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Ohh then it will only be used against some characters to evade some projectiles :/
I think she'll definitely have some hard match ups. Her setups like her fireball setup won't work on teleporters, her trait is a death sentence (unless you can exit out of it at any time) for a ton of match ups, and her levitate is pointless for some match ups.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
I think she'll definitely have some hard match ups. Her setups like her fireball setup won't work on teleporters, her trait is a death sentence (unless you can exit out of it at any time) for a ton of match ups, and her levitate is pointless for some match ups.

Do a back (or front) teleport to end her trait :)

Nemesis_Prime

<3 Fighting Games!!!
Its hilarious how many people have already made sigs and changed their avatars to zatanna. What if you don't like the way she plays? I was soooo hyped for MMH, I was super bummed that he didn't make the original roster. Glad I didn't jump the gun because for now at least, he doesn't suit me.
I am keeping my Zatanna whether I play her or not because she's that awesome, but most likely I will like playing her after watching the stream.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Exactly. My main is & always be Hawkgirl... I already can figure out this match up and it will be on Hawkgirl's favor imo... My secondary (tomorrow tertiary) is WW it seems like WW wil also win it... She will have problems vs other teleporters, armor characters, air dash characters & Air control characters imo

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
her trait is gonna be useless vs Black Adam lol. activate trait on him and you're dead lol. luckily for her, she doesn't seem to need it.
Yeah, someone even made a list. Nightwing's ground blast. Raven's soul crush and projectile. Basically any attack that she will get hit by cuz she can't jump or block it.