What's new

So If Aquaman is in than shouldn't we have Manta?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Ocean Master

Who the fuck likes Ocean Master? When I see Aquaman in a show I don't think "Gee, this could use some OCEAN MASTER"

Black Manta all the way, give me my goddamn lasers.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
Like those? Its either Aquaman, Orm, or Mera. Its clearly not a chick, and Aquaman is standing right there, so its Orm.
Mera would be pretty cool. How do we know for sure that's not a chick? It probably isn't, but I'm curious how you are sure about it.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Obviously Netherrealm wanted to fill their black quota with Cyborg, while luring in Teen Titans fans with his "BOOYAH!"

But, I'd like Manta. He's a much more interesting character and he has lasers.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Mera would be pretty cool. How do we know for sure that's not a chick? It probably isn't, but I'm curious how you are sure about it.
Actually they could be, I should have said, it probably isn't Mera because she wouldn't betray Arthur to try and take over Atlantis.

Numbface

You. Are Not. Alone.
Obviously Netherrealm wanted to fill their black quota with Cyborg, while luring in Teen Titans fans with his "BOOYAH!"

Damn is the black quota really 1 nowadays? They could throw in Manta or Static or Vixen or even a John Stewart skin, hell even MMH would count as black anything to keep Cyborg from being a lonely hockey puck on a white ice rink

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel

lol nah Netherrealm added Cyborg because he's a founding Justice League member now
but DC made him a founding Justice League member because he's black lol

I'm sure there are still some fighters they plan to keep as a surprise for us to find out on our own. After all, they did their best not to spoil Cyber-Sub-Zero and Freddy in MK9.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
...wait is Ocean Master Orm or is that some other shit entirely?

Seriously I'm a big fan of the comics and the first thing that comes to mind when you say Aquaman villain is Black Manta. Always. He was Aquaman's counterpart in the Injustice Society/Legion of Doom.

Reedoms

Noob
...wait is Ocean Master Orm or is that some other shit entirely?

Seriously I'm a big fan of the comics and the first thing that comes to mind when you say Aquaman villain is Black Manta. Always. He was Aquaman's counterpart in the Injustice Society/Legion of Doom.
Orm/Ocean Master is Aquamans Half-Brother from another mother.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Black Manta and Martian Manhunter are the last two characters I really want in Injustice. I could honestly care less who else got in after that. Those character's complete the roster for me.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Fuck Ocean Master. There are enough dudes with god powers on the roster. Though this would be that "obscurity" thing they were talking about.

I would so rather have Black Manta.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I agree Black Manta should be in this game the big name heros should have there arch nemeses in game
this would make Captain Cold more likely

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I still don't care to know who the hell Ocean Master even is. Who the fuck cares about Ocean Master?! Shit, no offense to the character, but before this game's release I'd be surprised if he would be on anyone's top 20 list of villains to make it in. Black Manta is an iconic Aquaman villain, if OM makes it in and Black Manta it's going to be only because OM would fit better into the story. Flat out, that is the ONLY reason.

Sadly though it'll probably happen because his boot was spotted in the Aquaman reveal trailer.
He woould've been on my list, but I'm an Aquaman fanboy sooo...yeah. Also, I love Black Manta but that character is racist let's do OCEAN MASTA! I'll honestly take either one though I just love Aquaman in general.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
He woould've been on my list, but I'm an Aquaman fanboy sooo...yeah. Also, I love Black Manta but that character is racist let's do OCEAN MASTA! I'll honestly take either one though I just love Aquaman in general.
Not really. '90s television is racist:

powerlulz.png

IIRC, the black black Power Ranger was really good at dancing, and the Asian yellow Power Ranger was great at math and way into her personal honor. That shit was racist.

At least Black Manta isn't a stereotype, as much as I remember anyway. Probably should've called him the Devil Ray or whatever, but hindsight's 20/20.