What's new

So If Aquaman is in than shouldn't we have Manta?

Vagrant

Noob
Batman has joker
Lantern has Sinestro
Shaz has Black Adam
etc.

Where in the deep blue fuck is Black Manta? Are they seriously gonna leave him out? I just don't understand why you'd include most of your heroes villains and leave out Manta for Aquaman.

This is probably my first and last injustice thread till the demo comes out so enjoy.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Batman has joker
Lantern has Sinestro
Shaz has Black Adam
etc.

Where in the deep blue fuck is Black Manta? Are they seriously gonna leave him out? I just don't understand why you'd include most of your heroes villains and leave out Manta for Aquaman.

This is probably my first and last injustice thread till the demo comes out so enjoy.
Arrow has no one, your logic is flawed. Sorry man :( Manta's probably not in it.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Batman has joker
Lantern has Sinestro
Shaz has Black Adam
etc.

Ocean Master

Tolkeen

/wrists
Arrow isn't a DC comics posterboy.... My logic is fine... Thats weird that they're not including him.
Green Arrow has been a member of the Justice League since the 1960's. He is just as well known as Aquaman, although like Aquaman, no one knows more than "he shoots arrows right?". Is it possible black Manta is in, yes because not all characters are confirmed, but if you go solely on the idea that each hero has a villain, then you are not using sound logic because Flash and GA do not have a confirmed villain yet.

Folux182

Noob
If anything I think they're gonna put in Ocean Master because of the Aquaman reveal trailer. I would rather have Black Manta but whatever, Im gonna be happy either way

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
There is a chance these pants belong to OM.

Ocean Master would make a lot more sense in the context of the story mode.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
If they seriously go with OM instead of BM i'll be pissed.

I still don't care to know who the hell Ocean Master even is. Who the fuck cares about Ocean Master?! Shit, no offense to the character, but before this game's release I'd be surprised if he would be on anyone's top 20 list of villains to make it in. Black Manta is an iconic Aquaman villain, if OM makes it in and Black Manta it's going to be only because OM would fit better into the story. Flat out, that is the ONLY reason.

Sadly though it'll probably happen because his boot was spotted in the Aquaman reveal trailer.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Those screens don't mean anything though until the char is announced. Ex: Penguin
No Penguin was clearly not playable from the start, simply because he is not very detailed, and low poly, not to mention his design was obviously taken from AC.

These boots, are high in poly count, very detailed, and they look over designed as per NRS style. There is a good chance who ever that is, is playable, or at worst, a random alt skin for Aquaman.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Those screens don't mean anything though until the char is announced. Ex: Penguin
Exactly. That could easily be just a scene from story mode, and isn't a good indicator of whether or not OM is playable. I've still got my hopes up for Black Manta, even as DLC.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Ocean Master is BORING

I also don't think a screenshot necessarily means someone is playable. That looks like a cinematic shot rather than a gameplay intro or something, judging by the facial expression and the Atlanteans standing around.

Black Manta needs to be in, at least DLC. We need more lasers.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
I barely even know who Ocean Master is, if Aquaman does get a playable villain it should be Black Manta, maybe Ocean whatever can show up in the story but Manta should be in there somewhere as well.
Arrow has no one, your logic is flawed. Sorry man :( Manta's probably not in it.
Deathstroke can fit the Arrow villain role

Tolkeen

/wrists
I barely even know who Ocean Master is, if Aquaman does get a playable villain it should be Black Manta, maybe Ocean whatever can show up in the story but Manta should be in there somewhere as well.

Deathstroke can fit the Arrow villain role
Deathstroke COULD be a stretch fit for GA, but it's more likely that he falls into the NW or Cyborg villain since he's a main Teen Titans villain, and both were/are members of that team.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Ocean Master is Aquamans half brother.

He is a Wizard, a god damn Wizard.

He has a stupid name, but he can be pretty cool.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Deathstroke COULD be a stretch fit for GA, but it's more likely that he falls into the NW or Cyborg villain since he's a main Teen Titans villain, and both were/are members of that team.
They've had conflict in the past and the new Arrow show helps but yeah I agree with you about the Teen Titans

Tolkeen

/wrists
They've had conflict in the past and the new Arrow show helps but yeah I agree with you about the Teen Titans
Yeah, the arrow show declares a strong tie in with Deathstroke, but unfortunately all of GA's lore is not as grounded and sound as the show. Personally, they should just retcon his entire gallery and make the show the new canon :p.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
People should accept that not all of their characters will make it in this game....
this x100000
seems alot of people want Manta but truth is Ocean Master is in the game, he MIGHT be a skin for Aquaman but so far every DC hero/villain seen in story mode is playable (including Black Adam) so odds are he's gonna be playable, now nothing is even 50% confirmed but still id advise not to get your hopes up for Black Manta as iis not likely 2 Aquaman villains will show up