What's new

Tech - Cyrax So I think I broke the game.. Cryax 7 bomb meterless midscreen combo 41% found by GGG EIN

Yinze

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."
I figured something out somewhat similar with a bar, hard execution.

F43, db1ex, 4 bf1, dd2 d2, dd1, 11, db2, 21, dd1, 21 db2, njp, 4 db1 42% very swaggy

People just see a lot of bombs and start going "lol broken!" because they think MK9 Cyrax. This is not that.

The only potential issue is the amount of meter he can build from a BnB. Is that a problem though? What does Cyrax get from having meter? He gets breakers. That's pretty much it. He has no armor at all ever, and he gets like 3 - 4% more damage from burning meter in a combo. So what?

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
It's not about the 41% damage its about the possibility of a no bomb cap during his combos this is just the start ...I get it
The guy above the guy above me doesn't , but I sorta see the potential

Krabman

Noob
People just see a lot of bombs and start going "lol broken!" because they think MK9 Cyrax. This is not that.

The only potential issue is the amount of meter he can build from a BnB. Is that a problem though? What does Cyrax get from having meter? He gets breakers. That's pretty much it. He has no armor at all ever, and he gets like 3 - 4% more damage from burning meter in a combo. So what?
Meh he can use the meter for easy full combo anti airs along with easy combo conversion from the quick overhead. Cyrax has good uses for meter. Not to mention a projectile combo starter...

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Stop searching for practicality in this.

The point is that the QA peeps for NRS aren't experimental enough. There is no reason that the bombs have next to no gravity increase. This whole KP2 thing is literally making me question if the QA people even know what they are doing

Nausea

Soul Ascended
I would love to see the meter build on all these combos. Anyone got a vid where their bars aren't full?!

Stop searching for practicality in this.

The point is that the QA peeps for NRS aren't experimental enough. There is no reason that the bombs have next to no gravity increase. This whole KP2 thing is literally making me question if the QA people even know what they are doing
You are just thinking this now? this was apparent after the initial release.

All it took was watching one kombat kast to realize that the people testing stuff sucked too bad at the game to even identify broken stuff. I mean, there were flat out basic specials that didn't even work right.

No bomb cap on combos could be an issue I suppose. When you combine that with no gravity increase when they land, there could be infinite potential. Seems like every day people are finding ways to get 2 more bombs into the mix. So, I guess what I should have said is that it's not really broken yet, but it could be.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
saw these two vids on youtube last night and thought would fit here, seen a really saggy one aswell with using f34 mid combo to kick them into the ground bomb but cant find it/remember what it was lol

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
That's even worse then. I don't know why I had -10 in my head. Thanks for the correction.
There is a gap between F4 and the 3. So when you see the F4, just armor with armor move that is 14 frames or faster. Whatever Cyber Sub cancel the F4 too will lose to the armor. If he just do naked F4 then again the armor will reversel punish it. So F4 is not a good pressure tool! The same with F1 gap 2!

1man3letters

There is a gap between F4 and the 3. So when you see the F4, just armor with armor move that is 14 frames or faster. Whatever Cyber Sub cancel the F4 too will lose to the armor. If he just do naked F4 then again the armor will reversel punish it. So F4 is not a good pressure tool! The same with F1 gap 2!
you dont even need armor to punish f43, just neutral crouch after the f4 and punish with a normal.

John the Savage

"Safeties disabled, combat mode engaged."
saw these two vids on youtube last night and thought would fit here, seen a really saggy one aswell with using f34 mid combo to kick them into the ground bomb but cant find it/remember what it was lol

I've been doing basically the exact same combo as the second one but I use b3u4 into mb air grab instead to start it. B3u4 is still punishable but at least it starts with a low.

1man3letters

Don't know if this is known... 10 bombs 49% meter less. Saw it on Reddit.

haha that full screen run into net was well swaggy.
doubt see that much in real matches the f43 into the bomb isnt going to happen to often as a starter :rolleyes: