What's new

SnK HappyPow wins AFK XL 2016

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
It was fun !!! Im not even disappointed with my position. MK is not my priority anymore... Thats why I got rekktt lmaoo. This was probably my last tournament since Im busy as F*** in life. I will do online casuals tho....

Shout outs to my bro @RyuKazuya ! I had a great time with you on the commentary loll.
Shout outs to our champ @HappyPow ! Never pick the cracken anymore !!! XD
Shout outs to @nindo with his freaking comebacks ! It was LIT !!! After the B2 overheads of @Crathen and @HappyPow his pefromance, you was the most entertaining thing to watch !!!
Shout outs to @YUZU_RZA !!! Always nice to have casuals with U !!!
Shout outs to @The Doctor , @rubmytaco and AFK for making this tournament happen !

Until we meet again guys. I had a great time with yall. :')

OHHHH DAMMNNN ! Thanks everyone, it was the best event i have ever participated guys. So much hype, and very proud of my little french reptile @HappyPow ! Really glad to meet several new guys @Crathen Ermok loudsandman @n0rv1s ... And big up to my bro @shura30 to scared me with his fucking Cassie cage. To much pressure but it was fucking good. ggs mate ! Big up to my team YUZUUUUU motha ..... I hope to see all on the next big event, maybe in FRANCE guys!!