What's new

Smokes and Mirrors tech and Landing 4 J2s on NON-big chars

badb

Noob
YEAH SHE HAS DIRTY MIXUPS AND RESETS BUT HER OVERHEAD AND LOW IS TOO SLOWWWWW:(((!!!! NRS PLS BUFF STARTUP FOR THOSE MOVES SO I CAN GET IN EASILY AND APPLY MY VAST AMOUNT OF RESET/MIXUP POTENTIAL!!! SHES TOO LOW TIER!! LOW TIER!! ZATANNA SUCKS!! /idiots.
Who doesn't have dirty mix ups and resets? The top tiers have faster combo starters 2x-3x times faster, that go 5- 20 times as far as hers or way better mix ups that use no meter and many also do 40+ damage w/o a MB or jump in. Z's mixups and resets are not very good so far, she is the worst for starting combos due to range and speed but she must start one with slow normals then MB into a combo then MB into puppet master - 2 bars for no damage in the hope you win the 50/50 reset of smoke and mirrors??? risk versus reward is a joke and she shouldn't be able to jump in on anyone raw, which cuts damage.

Also, you would need to MB a teleport on wake ups for three bars or will get punished for 3 MB for a hope to get more damage...MB teleport is punishable all other times due to the long start up and her poor air moves, so dash or d2 will beat it, walking will beat it often.

She is also an acrobatic so has a disadvantage on most zones.

She is probably low tier, when others learn the match-up she will be for sure due to weaknesses galore. Injustice doesn't seem to be a very good game though as not many are playing it. so may be able to rock her due to the skill gap.

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
Who doesn't have dirty mix ups and resets? The top tiers have faster combo starters 2x-3x times faster, that go 5- 20 times as far as hers or way better mix ups that use no meter and many also do 40+ damage w/o a MB or jump in. Z's mixups and resets are not very good so far, she is the worst for starting combos due to range and speed but she must start one with slow normals then MB into a combo then MB into puppet master - 2 bars for no damage in the hope you win the 50/50 reset of smoke and mirrors??? risk versus reward is a joke and she shouldn't be able to jump in on anyone raw, which cuts damage.

Also, you would need to MB a teleport on wake ups for three bars or will get punished for 3 MB for a hope to get more damage...MB teleport is punishable all other times due to the long start up and her poor air moves, so dash or d2 will beat it, walking will beat it often.

She is also an acrobatic so has a disadvantage on most zones.

She is probably low tier, when others learn the match-up she will be for sure due to weaknesses galore. Injustice doesn't seem to be a very good game though as not many are playing it. so may be able to rock her due to the skill gap.
Smh. BOO HOO. Put some effort in dude jfc. She has hella tools and reset potential. "Make it so I can get in with less effort pls" is what I'm getting from this. You're talking like the character has been fleshed out already, dubbing her "probably" low tier.

She has so many tools and so much to explore there is no way at all you can make these assumptions so soon. OHH but your starters are slow. Your poor character. Hit the lab dude. Seriously just stop.

badb

Noob
Smh. BOO HOO. Put some effort in dude jfc. She has hella tools and reset potential. "Make it so I can get in with less effort pls" is what I'm getting from this. You're talking like the character has been fleshed out already, dubbing her "probably" low tier.

She has so many tools and so much to explore there is no way at all you can make these assumptions so soon. OHH but your starters are slow. Your poor character. Hit the lab dude. Seriously just stop.
So you are saying, green lantern and other top tiers who should win 7+ just from character select should get a free pass because Zattana is unfinished and has poor tools compared to the top 15? gotcha. Z can't keep anyone out for those same reasons, the top tiers can just go rush down and kill her.

I realize you played her 15 minutes, but you have only been playing fighting games for 2 months. grow up a bit. From here on out is just match up tech and she is low tier, aka nonviable.

Killer frost and bat girl do what she does way better due to no meter costs. However, are tons of way better characters like green lantern that should never lose to such a low tier. 6 or 7/10 means if you lose, it is due to you messing up. matches where one character should win 100% if played right, get labeled 8/10 like Jade versus Kenshi. Have fun, hopefully they nerf green lanterns long range low and grab move so the game makes sense.

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
So you are saying, green lantern and other top tiers who should win 7+ just from character select should get a free pass because Zattana is unfinished and has poor tools compared to the top 15? gotcha. Z can't keep anyone out for those same reasons, the top tiers can just go rush down and kill her.

I realize you played her 15 minutes, but you have only been playing fighting games for 2 months. grow up a bit. From here on out is just match up tech and she is low tier, aka nonviable.

Killer frost and bat girl do what she does way better due to no meter costs. However, are tons of way better characters like green lantern that should never lose to such a low tier. 6 or 7/10 means if you lose, it is due to you messing up. matches where one character should win 100% if played right, get labeled 8/10 like Jade versus Kenshi. Have fun, hopefully they nerf green lanterns long range low and grab move so the game makes sense.
Lol. Now you're just putting words in my mouth. I never said anything about gl getting a "free pass". And condescending out of desperation doesn't really help your case either. You don't know how long I've been playing fighting games nor do you know how much time I've spent with zatanna "new member". If you're going to bring out my lack of reputation in an argument, you're not going to be taken seriously. Speaking of which, why do you even care about viability? Who are you? Lol. What I AM saying is that it is way to early to put a stamp on what tier zatanna is in yet (don't see why it should even matter right now anyways). With all the shit she can do there's absolutely no way she's in the same boat as lobo, joker, and shazam are in currently. What do you think I was mocking in the first place? Tym and its members trying to put labels on shit prematurely and you're a classic example of this.

If zatanna ends up being low tier, so what? Deal with it. You're not going to do anything with her anyways. If gl gets nerfed I won't be mad if it shuts the scrubs up that still complain about a move that's -1000 on block (yes it can be blocked because its not a "grab")and shouldn't be randomly thrown out anyway.

But if you're crying to nrs just to buff your main because you're free to d1 mashing online warriors, you're doing a damn good job sir.