What's new

Smokes and Mirrors tech and Landing 4 J2s on NON-big chars

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
Smokes and Mirrors:

As explained in the video, whiffing a normal or air normal during MB puppet master will reset the combo, forcing the opponent to block. You can exploit this by using smokes and mirrors and whiffing a normal for a free mixup.

Landing 4 J2s:

The trick to landing 4 j2s is to take a slight step back from point blank, landing the 2nd j2 as low to the ground as possible, then hitting cross over j2 as early as possible. While it's not easy, it's still pretty neat that we can pull this off on normal sized characters. This does not work on the smaller characters like NW, GA, Harley, etc.

i watched the stream yesterday, and you have a really strong zatanna, you vs PERFECT LEGEND, and you harley damn, good matches, and good stuff men.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Wow! Great gimmick! I actually use MB Puppet master followed by any normal into vortex... It's kinda the same i will use this too! Thanks for posting! Very helpful.

Zyphox thanks for tagging! She is not low tier, i have her as mid tier at the moment. But time will talk. I actually can't see her being higher than mid tier unless some crazy shit is discovered. Her Match ups are ught. This is a great gimmick, but it's also a vortex, which she already have one

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Good shit deg222 ! I was wondering on how to use smoke mirrors after pupper master, i was trying smoke& mirrors then teleport or teleport behind depending of which ilusion did you choose, but they can block low & watch the teleport motion.

vlack

Low/Mid Characters Are The Best xD
wow nice tech @deg222 this is probably the only use to which it can give the move dd3 smoke and mirrors what a shame that I did not think of that before lol xD.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
As of now I believe she's mid, but she does well against BA so who knows honestly. I think I play her very differently than other people but who knows
Black Adam is a bad match p for her. Well i haven't played it that much, but she definitely doesn't win it imo. Her rushdown is horrible, her zoning/keep away/running game is her playstyle... She can't do any of that against BA

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Black Adam is a bad match p for her. Well i haven't played it that much, but she definitely doesn't win it imo. Her rushdown is horrible, her zoning/keep away/running game is her playstyle... She can't do any of that against BA

Yes she can, you can literally teleport anywhere you want, punish black magic with instant teleport. Believe me, play the MU bore and you'll see.