What's new

Slips currently playing in Grand Finals at SBA!

Espio

Kokomo
Really happy to see Slips get top 8 and get all the way to Grand Finals :)

Nice to see him using Eddy, I remember he said that was earlier Tekken main so that's tight.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Kinda interesting the way the streams were handled. If it weren't for TYM, I wouldn't have even known about the TTT2 stream or the MK9 stream for that matter.

Anyway, Congrats Slips

really happy for slips, I owe him a lot for all the scorpion guide he gave to the forums back when I mained scorpion. Slips for evo 2013 Tekken winner!

I wonder how good Slips would be if he played a half decent character in MK.

So, was this the first official grass root major for TTT2?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Solid comeback, good shit Slips, so many timeouts tho, everyone's so weary of committing to anything lol
Also, does this mean all console exclusive characters are legal?

I wonder how good Slips would be if he played a half decent character in MK.

So, was this the first official grass root major for TTT2?
LBSH, this community deemed Kung Lao trash when PL got 3-0'd at MLG Columbus, and Jax a bad matchup for Kabal when Reo couldn't catch a break against CDJr. It's pretty much pointless speculating "what if player X used character X" by now, but hey, nobody is entitled to simply.. well, lose.

Plus fuck knows what the consensus for Scorp would be without all the initial tech Slips found for him.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Great shit, Slips! Coming back after essentially retiring from Tekken and taking down Fab, who's been playing nonstop through T6? Sick. I hope you make all these young punks fear the TTT OGs.

Good stuff Slips. Funny how a tier list had Eddy as low tier and Slips still dominates with him. This dude is so godlike.
Blue, tiers in Tekken are insanely compressed. Unlike many other fighting games, the worst characters in Tekken are generally still plenty competitive. EX: Lili has been considered bottom 10 and Kane just won a tournament in California with her in convincing fashion.

This was the first Tekken top 8 that i've watched, and it was fucking awesome. Gonna pick up this game soon, good shit Slips!

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Great shit, Slips! Coming back after essentially retiring from Tekken and taking down Fab, who's been playing nonstop through T6? Sick. I hope you make all these young punks fear the TTT OGs.

Blue, tiers in Tekken are insanely compressed. Unlike many other fighting games, the worst characters in Tekken are generally still plenty competitive. EX: Lili has been considered bottom 10 and Kane just won a tournament in California with her in convincing fashion.
Yeah..I agree. It's still impressive. If only Mk was as balanced as this game.