What's new

Slips currently playing in Grand Finals at SBA!

REYTHEGREAT

this game belongs to Korea. those players are too much. specially Knee. good stuff by Slips by the way

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
this game belongs to Korea. those players are too much. specially Knee. good stuff by Slips by the way
Nah, USA can compete. A year or two ago at a big tournament (MLG maybe?) in T6, it was either Kor or FightingGM who OCV'd the entire korean team.

Edit: Plus, since the online for this game is ridiculously good, people like Slips can actually get serious, real practice in from home, which means you can play/practice a LOT more.

Crathen

Death is my business
Nah, USA can compete. A year or two ago at a big tournament (MLG maybe?) in T6, it was either Kor or FightingGM who OCV'd the entire korean team.

Edit: Plus, since the online for this game is ridiculously good, people like Slips can actually get serious, real practice in from home, which means you can play/practice a LOT more.
It was Anakin who defeated Nin , Holeman and Knee iirc , the guy is redicolously good and just recently he started digging frame data and such.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
It was Anakin who defeated Nin , Holeman and Knee iirc , the guy is redicolously good and just recently he started digging frame data and such.
Yeah, if thats correct that makes perfect sense hahaha. He probably has the best defense I've ever seen in over a decade of Tekken play. I swear to god his reactions are so fast he can secretly see/block any move 12 frames or more.