What's new

Match-up Discussion Skarlet Vs. Kabal

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I request a re-evaluation of this MU.

Mosp, @LordoftheFLY, FCP/EMP SCAR Johnny2d Ninj, RedRaptor10, REO, Pig Of The Hut Cat Perfect Legend, AssassiN[be]

I know this going to hurt for some peoples, so stand up and deal with it, i'm taggin all of you because i'm pretty sure you're all qualified to discuss this onces for all, everyone opinion matters.
Mainly depends of what you stand for, make sure you justify your reasons based on what you've experienced playing, Kabal, playing against Kabal, as the same goes for skarlet.

Its been saying that skarlet vs Kabal is 5-5, 6-4, and 7-3 at the same time, it can't be 3 of them, only one can prevail.
Give me reasons why you believe in one of this numbers

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I request a re-evaluation of this MU.

Mosp, @LordoftheFLY, FCP/EMP SCAR Johnny2d Ninj, RedRaptor10, REO, Pig Of The Hut Cat Perfect Legend, AssassiN[be]

I know this going to hurt for some peoples, so stand up and deal with it, i'm taggin all of you because i'm pretty sure you're all qualified to discuss this onces for all, everyone opinion matters.
Mainly depends of what you stand for, make sure you justify your reasons based on what you've experienced playing, Kabal, playing against Kabal, as the same goes for skarlet.

Its been saying that skarlet vs Kabal is 5-5, 6-4, and 7-3 at the same time, it can't be 3 of them, only one can prevail.
Give me reasons why you believe in one of this numbers
I dont know the MU well enough to comment. my online only experience makes it hard. My only exp is my matches at Raleigh and I got bodied by PL, Cat, Kevo, and Reo.

It is most likely not 5-5. FCP/EMP SCAR and Cat are the only ones with enough MU exp to even comment.

Mosp

Noob
I play both characters but I can see how it could be a disadvantage for Skarlet. I'll let other people who have more experience in the matchup discuss it first though.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I play both characters but I can see how it could be a disadvantage for Skarlet. I'll let other people who have more experience in the matchup discuss it first though.
so do I and i still cant figure it out cause I cant play myself.