What's new

Strategy Skarlet Kombos

Gthunda866

Lazer Eye!
112, when the 2 hits in the air it brings down the opponent to the ground for a reset not sure where to go from there but I'll think of something plus if you do low.2xOverhead Slash its sorta like Reptile's low.2 overhead turn punch thing just not as fast but u can combo off it

Lt.Blade

Noob
These are the commands for the combos I posted moments ago.

J.P B+2 ,xx, D/B+2, (dash) 2,3 ,xx, D/F+2, (dash), 2 ,xx,D/F+3 ,xx, X-Ray 46%

J.P B+2 ,xx,D/B+2 , 2,3 ,xx, EX D/F+2 ,(dash), 2,3 ,xx, D/F+3,4 44%

Tw1sted

Noob
day 1 combo science is so exciting! but god damn the damaging scaling on her b2 overhead slash is rediculous

Gthunda866

Lazer Eye!
I need something I can do over and over again alot of these combos are ify, someone put up the Brady signal!!!!

From Paulo Garcia himself via Twitter yesterday

@pakostevens
Paulo Garcia
j1,f2,1,2,12,~df3,~f2,~ff,b1,1,f4,~df3,~f2,~ff,f3, 1,~df3,~X - Skarlet kombo challenge (the one in the mkast)

this f2,1,2,12 definitely seems like the quickest punisher imo but ive only spent about 30 mins with her in the lab so far so we'll see

EDIT: b1,1,f4 may actually be alot quicker than the f2...

Gthunda866

Lazer Eye!
From Paulo Garcia himself via Twitter yesterday

@pakostevens
Paulo Garcia
j1,f2,1,2,12,~df3,~f2,~ff,b1,1,f4,~df3,~f2,~ff,f3, 1,~df3,~X - Skarlet kombo challenge (the one in the mkast)

this f2,1,2,12 definitely seems like the quickest punisher imo but ive only spent about 30 mins with her in the lab so far so we'll see

EDIT: b1,1,f4 may actually be alot quicker than the f2...
The b1,1,f4 after the dash I just can't hit it's like the f4 always misses

The b1,1,f4 after the dash I just can't hit it's like the f4 always misses
I'm stuck there too... I guess were just not quick enough... in the mkast video the opponent is still way up in the air before she does the f4... my opponent well not so much

EDIT: I'm finally getting the b1,1,f4 down... now just to move on to the next part... this combo is messing with my head...its so many new button combinations... i just keep screwing it all up!! haha