What's new

Match-up Discussion Skarlet Kenshi - How to play the MU and How not to play the MU

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I'm uploading 2 videos of matches between my brother and I this weekend. I apologize for the recording - it looks good non-full screened...I forgot to set my Xbox back to 720p for recording so fullscreen looks bleh :(

2nd one to come tonight or tomorrow. I'm very interested to hear your thoughts Pig Of The Hut L0rdoftheFLY. Pig Of The Hut wanna put this video in the first post? I didn't feel like making a 2nd post for the same thing.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm uploading 2 videos of matches between my brother and I this weekend. I apologize for the recording - it looks good non-full screened...I forgot to set my Xbox back to 720p for recording so fullscreen looks bleh :(

2nd one to come tonight or tomorrow. I'm very interested to hear your thoughts Pig Of The Hut L0rdoftheFLY. Pig Of The Hut wanna put this video in the first post? I didn't feel like making a 2nd post for the same thing.
got cha

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
No one has commented on mine and my brothers video :( /heartbroken

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

i haven't watched yet, i'm running crazy this week because i have a project to present in school so i can be approved as qualified professional, you'll have to way a little longer, sorry.:(

Mosp

Noob

I watched a good portion of it so I'll give my thoughts.

It looked like you were adjusting to the match really well and knew what you had to change to make it in your favor. At first it seemed like you were determined to just outzone him which I don't think is a good idea in this matchup, but I like how you began using her iad's as more of a full screen poking and meter building tool which is good.

Good reads on using armor overall and don't be afraid to do empty enhanced red dashes, it seemed you canceled it into an up or downslash a lot of the time and got punished for it.

The only advice I would give is the practice her pressure more because it never seemed like you locked him down all that well. I saw some jip into 212 and f4 (maybe expecting the jip to connect?) when 114 EDC would've been a better option. Also it looked like you tried some anti-counter poking situations that didn't work (i.e. b11f4 dash up f4) I would practice those a bit more.

Other then that very nice play from the both of you and hopefully you can make it out to some tournaments in the future :)